No announcement yet.

Martinez calls out Mayweather "I Will Crack Your Bones Like I Did To Chavez Jr"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
    Floyd being the top-dog in the division doesn't mean that he is on top of his game. The division can be weak which in this case I think it is. Plus he is HARDLY in the division. He has been boxing for longer then Martinez, he is coming out of prison he is coming towards the end of his career while Martinez is coming off the biggest win in his career. And now if he doesn't fight the number one guy who is naturally bigger then him, it's a duck? GTFO Was RJJ ducking Lennox Lewis by fighting Ruiz? Was that a duck or are we asking too much from Floyd?

Martinez says he can make the weight....so did Dawson...so did DLH. If floyd wins, great he beat up a weight drained guy. If Floyd loses great he lost to a weight drained guy. Lose-Lose
    Williams and Pavlik were bigger wins for Martinez than Chavez. Chavez isn't the biggest win of Sergio's career at all.

And yes, Jones was ducking Lewis. He intentionally cherrypicked Ruiz because he was a smart man and knew Lewis would've knocked him flat the **** out or embarassed him greatly. That's why he never showed any intrest in a Lewis fight whenever Lewis' name was brought up other than to pretend like he wanted some when his actions said he didn't want any part of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      What I never got about the whole "Floyd won't get any credit for beating (insert fighter here)" argument is why the **** so many fans (not just Mayweather fans, but fans in general) give a single drop of piss about whether or not their fighter will get credit from fans on the internet.

Who gives a **** what people on the internet say, really? If "your guy" (another thing I have issue with) is fighting and beating the best then you shouldn't be sensitive about such nonsense to begin with.
      If you don't give a **** what people on the internet say then why are you posting on a forum?

But like I said, I find this whole thing rather amusing so please keep doing it and we'll keep quoting you.

Comment

Whether Canelo is a physically tougher fight than Martinez isn't the point, though. The point is that Mayweather is such a big name that he needs opponets with legitimate credibility, and Canelo doesn't have that right now. Only Martinez and Pacquiao do, and it's clear that the Pacquiao fight isn't happening, so that only leaves Sergio. And with Sergio willing to cut weight to make the fight happen there's no reason whatsoever for it not to other than cowardice.
        Well with Martinez I think it would be easy for Floyd to say show me you can make 154 and not look messed up. That would be far from teh most outrageous hoop dudes have been made to jump through in boxing history.

I am fairly confident the big fight is next, should his opposition take care of business in December which is far from a sure thing.

I understand your point on Canelo but I think Floyd can get away with that fight just fine, sure some will **** on it but I think most will get caught up. The old lion can't keep the young ones down forever, and I never have an issue with an old lion taking on that task even if there is another old lion also wanting his shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
          If you don't give a **** what people on the internet say then why are you posting on a forum?

But like I said, I find this whole thing rather amusing so please keep doing it and we'll keep quoting you.
          I post on this forum because I'm a moderator here, so visiting and doing moderation tasks is part of my job. Rarely will you find me posting in NSB anymore, I stick to shooting the **** with people who can actually maintain a conversation without becoming emotional about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Exposed Agenda
            When will you sheep learn that what one says on video DOES NOT CORRELATE to what they will truly do?

I could film myself saying I'm a billionaire, does that make me one? No it doesn't. Use your head you stupid fanboys.
            I'm not a fan boy. I want floyd to fight martinez

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
              Let's hope it happen. Floyd has fought guys who weighed 160+ lbs on fight night before. Floyd is a champ at 154lbs, and Sergio can make 154lbs. I think Sergio would only add 10lbs on fight night[164lbs], same thing that Ortiz weighed against Floyd on fight night. I don't think Floyd will accept the challenge though, the only way that i can see him accept is if only Sergio was as flat-footed as Chavez Jr, Baldomir, ect.
              I doubt that. Keep in mind, Ortiz came into the 30-day weigh-in at 160 lbs. Whereas, for Martinez, his last fight, he came into the 30-day weigh-in at 170 lbs. Only a moron would be unable to do the simple mathematics and understand that there is quite a significant weight difference here. Martinez is significantly bigger. He'd be the bigger man even against Ortiz.

But below is some footage, which happened after the Ortiz fight, where Floyd Mayweather specifically comments about Sergio Martinez. It happens at about 20 mins into the video. So around 20:40. Interviewer asks about Sergio and then 30 secs later the interviewer continues about Sergio and Floyd talks about how Martinez fights wild, won't be able to hit.

Comment

Williams and Pavlik were bigger wins for Martinez than Chavez. Chavez isn't the biggest win of Sergio's career at all.

And yes, Jones was ducking Lewis. He intentionally cherrypicked Ruiz because he was a smart man and knew Lewis would've knocked him flat the **** out or embarassed him greatly. That's why he never showed any intrest in a Lewis fight whenever Lewis' name was brought up other than to pretend like he wanted some when his actions said he didn't want any part of it.
                A pretty good win. I'm pretty certain Martinez was happy with himself after the night.

Jones was ducking lewis...
                I guess DLH was ducking the super middleweights too. Muhammad Ali should have rematch Holmes too. DUCK

Comment

• I genuinely believe Mayweather can beat Martinez.

This fight needs to happen, I'd absolutely without question be in attendance.

If Mayweather really wants to enhance his legacy he should fight him at 160. But I just don't see that.

154 would be fine though.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    I genuinely believe Mayweather can beat Martinez.

This fight needs to happen, I'd absolutely without question be in attendance.

If Mayweather really wants to enhance his legacy he should fight him at 160. But I just don't see that.

154 would be fine though.
                    I completely agree. If Floyd is looking to retire again, and this time for good, there is no better way to go out than Martinez at 160. He could win that fight, though it would be very hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Exposed Agenda
                      Good for you, but there's still people like Chowokka who cannot wipe the cum from their faces and keep saying Floyd fighting Martinez is somehow a "lose lose situation" when it's clearly not. They'll make excuses for Floyd even if he hit their mother.
                      Don't be mad at me I am not the one banning you...
                      Just keep Floyd and Pacquiao in your sig like a good fanboy
                      *sluuuurp

Comment

Working...
                      X