Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Me Too Movement Coming For Martin Luther King Jr, Alleging Rape.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me Too Movement Coming For Martin Luther King Jr, Alleging Rape.

Martin Luther King Jr. allegedly had sexual relations with at least 40 women, from prostitutes to people within his inner circle, according to explosive new research published Thursday by David J. Garrow, one of the civil rights leader’s foremost biographers.

The most shocking allegation, culled from decades-old FBI files, details a 1964 incident in which King reportedly “looked on, laughed and offered advice” to a fellow preacher who was raping a woman in a hotel room.

https://www.ajc.com/news/breaking-ne...GA5g4oAkzRoIJ/

Dey framin him cuz

Comment

The me too movement started when Hillary Clinton didn't get elected.cause now that I think about it the me to movement started right after Hillary lost.women really was pissed off nation wide when Hillary lost.they want admit it but u can feel it

Comment

Said he offered advise... I wonder if King told the preacher he'd have to pay 50 shekels

Comment

Originally posted by giant_king View Post
          The me too movement started when Hillary Clinton didn't get elected.cause now that I think about it the me to movement started right after Hillary lost.women really was pissed off nation wide when Hillary lost.they want admit it but u can feel it
          Thinking about it, you might be on to something. Anyways, even though none of the Clintons are in office, they are still screwing over America.

Comment

This is ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by giant_king View Post
              They are trying even harder to usher in a libtard woman president in 2020 that is why that Me Too garbage is active so much now since it's brainwashing & programming weak minds that men cant be trusted at all so the simps that eat up / parrot, watch + believe in everything that CNN, MSNBC, etc says will vote for a lady only not even for a Beto 😂 since "women are the most persecuted in the USA" according to the dumbocrated media or @ least to get more libtarded female politicians in office since it worked last year with the House and they'll aim for the Senate if they fail again to get their 1st beloved woman president
              Last edited by Mr.365; 05-31-2019, 06:43 PM.

Comment

I heard they have tapes of the events. Who knows.

Comment

these MeToo hoes going too far now.. J edgar Hoover and the pigs in the FBI followed this mans every move they would've leaked this to damage his rep and power. they are really describing Hoover's sordid lifestyle.

Comment

I was wondering how long it would take before they got around to King, a notorious womanizer and adulterer. It’s a shame he can’t be remembered for all the good he did and that these Metoo cvnts are targeting his legacy. But this is what happens when you sit idly by and watch everyone else being taken down. Eventually they come for you too.

Comment

Working...
                    X