Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Deontay Wilder the dumbest boxer ever?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Deontay Wilder the dumbest boxer ever?

Listening to this guy just makes me cringe. Like how can the English language be your first and only language, yet struggle to speak coherently and string words together? This guy can't even do anything without Finkle, else it's about dumb quotes and terrible grammar.

Then you have the fake thug personality when this guy has never done sh..itt in his life and grew up sheltered in Alabama.

And people wonder why this guy is broke and still hosting parties like instagram models after 43 fights in the pro ranks. Pathetic.

He definitely is a dumb mother****er there is no doubt about that.And look how long as a american heavyweight champ he was making a million or so for a defense.

Comment

He lost me with the catch a body drama.

Comment

It's mind bobblin how you feel that way. You just want him to jump through leap holes.

Comment

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
          He definitely is a dumb mother****er there is no doubt about that.And look how long as a american heavyweight champ he was making a million or so for a defense.
          LMAO. And that's the useless weasel these American wankers want Josh to be like. Wilder has nothing in his head apart from cheese stuffings and lemonade. I've never seen a guy so brazenly dumb and emotional like this and I doubt he listens to what he says and perhaps that's why he lost out on free $100million. His destiny is also tied with fighting Brits to get paid and that's pathetic for an American with huge population and money flowing in sports in that country.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            It's mind bobblin how you feel that way. You just want him to jump through leap holes.
            He's American and he'd be alright since most of them pride themselves in being like Wilder.

Comment

You know that sounds fucked up. Actually it sounds a bit racist, if you were to ask me. Deontay Wilder speaks with an Appalachian southern dialect. That's the way they talk in that region of the country; The United States. Try studying and researching American dialects sometime.

People of that region are often mischaracterized and stereotyped as being uneducated and unintelligent. However, nothing could be further from the truth. Many of them have professional college degrees.

Wilder is highly intelligent. He may not sound as articulate or enunciate verbiage as good as you but he has more brains than you will ever know.

Comment

Just yesterday I saw a thread criticizing Joshua for being fake or whatever, that he couldnt speak naturally without having it rehearsed.

I saw nothing wrong with the way he spoke. For a boxer, he is pretty well spoken. Compare him to this idiot Wilder, he sounds like a fkin scholar lol.

I agree that Wilder is cringe worthy. The sht that he says are so cheesy and full of cliche. When he does that whispering thing I wanna backhand him.

Imagine if he hadnt found boxing. He would be grabbing your size 11” at Footlocker or taking my orders at Popeyes drive through.

This is why Wilder will never be a breakthrough star. He is too ghetto but more importantly, he has no real charisma. He cant talk for sht. Can you imagine seeing his face on a cereal box.. he dont got it like that.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  You know that sounds fucked up. Actually it sounds a bit racist, if you were to ask me. Deontay Wilder speaks with an Appalachian southern dialect. That's the way they talk in that region of the country; The United States. Try studying and researching American dialects sometime.

People of that region are often mischaracterized and stereotyped as being uneducated and unintelligent. However, nothing could be further from the truth. Many of them have professional college degrees.

Wilder is highly intelligent. He may not sound as articulate or enunciate verbiage as good as you but he has more brains than you will ever know.
                  Fu..ck out of here. It's not racist when your fellow uncultured Americans lay into AJ but it's racist when it's done about Wilder. Cry me a river, mate.

You lot aren't the only black people in the world and there are black people everywhere. And if it isn't racist when done to black people in other climes, it's not racist when it's done to one of yours. Wilder is a just a dumb and inarticulate idiot. And it has nothing to do with his Southern accent/drawl and race. The guy is just utterly dumb and incoherent.

Comment

He sounds dumber than Chad Dawson.

Wilder is the black Victor Ortiz.

Comment

Working...
                    X