Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joshua between rounds 6-7 “why am I feeling like this?”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly, I cannot remember any fighter whose legs would be so quick to betray him. Looking back at his fights, every time he caught a decent shot, his legs start to wobble really bad and it takes him quite some time to recover. I think Wilder would destroy AJ so bad

Comment

Real weird.

Comment

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
        He has been dropped and buzzed by Klitschko and still got up to win so he has faced this before. But honestly I said it before during the open workout he looked concussed and had lump on face heading into the fight. Some was even saying he got dropped during sparring several times.
        I think that was the same story about Dawson going into the Ward fight. The rumors were he got knocked out in sparring and come fight night, he couldn't take a punch for ****.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
          Someone threw out that Joshua was drunk yesterday. I think there's a legit good chance he was high or rolling. I'm not kidding.

He took no damage in the first and he's asking what should he do? For real? Bizarre af.
          Something was up with him from round one, his behaviour all night was ****ing weird, I don't know what was going on.

Comment

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
            He has been dropped and buzzed by Klitschko and still got up to win so he has faced this before. But honestly I said it before during the open workout he looked concussed and had lump on face heading into the fight. Some was even saying he got dropped during sparring several times.
            It's actually not a bad call that he may have been concussed from something in sparring. I really don't want to make excuses or take anything away from ruiz but it was some weird **** going on with Joshua

Comment

Klit bros....do you miss us yet??

Comment

My source tells me that AJ was drugged to ensure a rematch happens. AJ will fight Ruiz again for all the titles shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
                  Another thing... I agreed with the stoppage. The ref could see that he accepted defeat and didn't look like he wanted to continue.

But I wonder if he was in England, would the ref would've let him continue?

Or if this was Wilder instead of Joshua in Brooklyn, would the ref given him another chance to continue?
                  If the fight had been in the UK, Ruiz would lost in the 3rd round when AJ put him down. Ref would have waved him off. KO victory for AJ.

Comment

It's called a concussion.

Comment

Andy Ruiz won fair and square. But even the biggest Joshua hater must admit that there was something wrong with Joshua.

Comment

Working...
                      X