Collapse
No announcement yet.

What The Hell Just Happened To Me In The Gym

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seems you accidently milked your prostate while doing your crunches.

Comment

Originally posted by The Golden Boy View Post
      was another gentleman "inside you" at the point this happened?
      The irony is he calls himself Squirtz!

Comment

Originally posted by pacquiao-king View Post
        The first Super Saiyan transformation occurs when a Saiyan who has reached a very high level of power, has a calm, pure heart (good or evil), and loses himself in a fit of rage. However, the transformation must be triggered in response to a great need. While physical change is not too drastic, the power output increase is colossal; the form is said to originally multiply the Saiyan's power by fifty times its normal amount, though it can be inferred that the multiplier decreased somewhat as new Super Saiyan levels were introduced.
        WTF are you saying? Your just as a crack as the other dude

Comment

relax for a week, if the pain persists, see a doctor immediately.

Comment

u guys are taking this the wrong way. it's really hard to explain the feeling i got. hmmmm how do u say this ok you know when u get the goosebumps and the hairs on the back of yer neck stand up then u feel a cold feeling. that's how i felt. still feeling it everytime i push myself to the limit. not that i am really an incredible hulk like when i am at the gym.

Comment

Squirtz, i still say your own some sort of supplement which is causing you to feel that. That and your circulation in that part of your body is not functioning properly

Comment

Lmao, you had a massive cramp.
                Really thats what it was. I could go into details, but they might be a tad embarassing for you.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
                  Really thats what it was. I could go into details, but they might be a tad embarassing for you.
                  Please do .

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                    Please do .
                    He is got an overactive nervous system, and sweats a lot on top of that.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                      Squirtz, i still say your own some sort of supplement which is causing you to feel that. That and your circulation in that part of your body is not functioning properly

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
                      you guys are making this too much of a big deal. i know what a cramp is bro come on i ain't stupid not to know.

well u can go to details maybe i can learn something but it's not cramps.

Comment

Working...
                      X