Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder-Whyte is Big Draw, But Whyte Must Beat Povetkin First

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
    You should be excited to watch Tyson clear his name by doing it with regulation gloves and no weaponry. But we know you don’t think he was ever innocent so why would you want that?
    Nah, it will be another set of excuses when beaten for the third time. We ain't ready for any more of his bullszhit.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
      Its no hidden hidden news. Wilder and his fans are disillusioned.
      I never actually knew the term disillusionment until I signed on to the forum regarding sports meeting the Wilder fans . Ha

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
        I never actually knew the term disillusionment until I signed on to the forum regarding sports meeting the Wilder fans . Ha
        Lol..... Nothing from them amazes me anymore.

Comment

Bro... you reread that garbage analogy WeDreamer. You then tell me why it would demand any attention from anyone? These minimum wage website bots need just a bit more imagination and education. Bunch of small wonder’s walking around talking all stiff. They also need to build these Vicky’s and Gertrude’s with thicker skin. They are so emotional about their fighters. They start to cry when they hear the truth they can’t deny.

Bro hear this, no one who loves boxing is accepting loaded gloves. Had it been the other way around I would protect Fury’s criminal arse just as vehemently. If you defend this type of behavior GTFO of Boxing bro. You hear me brother if you are happy your guy loaded his gloves, get the fock out of boxing!!! We simply don’t need your punk @$$!!!
          Me and my grand kids make fun of people like you ,your the guy at the fast food chain taking out garbage in the back as we drive away with cheese burgers and shakes on the way to our Olympic sized pool .Have a good one ,hopefully you acquire some sense along the way and get to a 9th grade education.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
            They said more then that ,both Wilder and Fury said he should retire . They got silent after their fights afterwards though, Fury vs Wallin and Wilder vs Fury . How the perspective changes that’s why professional fighters need to keep themselves in check . Both should have taken losses from cherry picks really ,one did . A.J has not cherry picked anyone in any title defenses , Fury hasn’t even defended a title to make any statements of retiring since he actually did .
            Yes AJ fighting top ten opponents every fight.

The things is losses are important. You can really learn a lot from them and they mean nothing if you win back the title. Ali was 3 times HW champion for a reason.

If fury has been fighting great fighters and was unbeaten then fair enough but he hasn't so he needs to stay quieter

Comment

You just a clown angry that your blush was cut.
              Wilder is not fighting any time soon, so go take chill under the basement.
              He was beating clear and square.
              Quit silly excuses, no one cares about them.
              Lol... so do you bots just receive a bunch make believe sound bites daily. Not only is it looking like will Wilder vs Fury 3 will be happening... WBC is now forced to add pressure. It is a wrap the serial cheating fat rat is trapped!!!
              Last edited by Fire4231; 11-29-2020, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Nah, it will be another set of excuses when beaten for the third time. We ain't ready for any more of his bullszhit.
                Lol... well too bad bro. It’s definitely happening and there is nothing you can do about it.

And those gloves won’t be an excuse because Tyson will have to fight Wilder on an even playing field. Don’t look good. Don’t look good at all.

Comment

Lol... so do you bots just receive a bunch make believe sound bites daily. Not only is it looking like will Wilder vs Fury 3 will be happening... WBC is now forced to add pressure. It is a wrap the serial cheating fat rat is trapped!!!
                  That brother isn't fighting anytime soon. Get your head wrapped around that.
                  Hez just chasing clout.

Comment

Hearn: Wilder-Whyte is Big Draw, But Whyte Must Beat Povetkin First

Ya think ?!?!?!?!

Comment

Lol... well too bad bro. It’s definitely happening and there is nothing you can do about it.

And those gloves won’t be an excuse because Tyson will have to fight Wilder on an even playing field. Don’t look good. Don’t look good at all.
                      It will be another beat down with intense bleeding. I just hope this time he doesn't have an internal bleeding.
                      Just wonder what set of excuses is being lined out already.

Comment

Working...
                      X