No announcement yet.

**New York Knicks bandwagon thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Knicksman20 View Post
    My kinda thread!!! My biggest concerns this year is TD as the starting PG right now. He's TERRIBLE at running the offense & is more of a spark guy off the bench. Also D'antoni & his late game offensive decisions cost the Knicks many games where we should've won.

Iman Shumpert is going to surprise ALOT of people:

Well I'm praying that Wilson Chandler can come back and Iman can take over the point. Iman played the point in college so I don't know why the Knicks aren't grooming him there. A 6'6" PG would be awesome to have.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
      Well I'm praying that Wilson Chandler can come back and Iman can take over the point. Iman played the point in college so I don't know why the Knicks aren't grooming him there. A 6'6" PG would be awesome to have.
      pg's aren't bred bruh they're born. if it were that easy, toney wouldn't be problem for us at pg. and denver's got wil's bird rights. ain't no way they'd let him go for what we've got to offer (which isn't much really)

the guy i want at pg for the future is eric bledsoe. now that paul and chauncey are clippers, that kid is the third string pg. he's got way too much upside to be a third string pg. I'd trade toney for him in a heart beat. toney's more of shooting guard trapped in a pg's body anyway, and they've got no sg in clipperland. they could play him with chauncey.

Comment

• Originally posted by AntonTheGreat View Post
        pg's aren't bred bruh they're born. if it were that easy, toney wouldn't be problem for us at pg. and denver's got wil's bird rights. ain't no way they'd let him go for what we've got to offer (which isn't much really)

the guy i want at pg for the future is eric bledsoe. now that paul and chauncey are clippers, that kid is the third string pg. he's got way too much upside to be a third string pg. I'd trade toney for him in a heart beat. toney's more of shooting guard trapped in a pg's body anyway, and they've got no sg in clipperland. they could play him with chauncey.
        That would actually be a great move but will the Clippers go for it? Don't know about that. Also Iman played point for GATech so he can't be that bad as at the 1.

Comment

• Have they started playing defense yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            Have they started playing defense yet?
            we will find out soon

btw soccer is gay...stay away from that crap

Comment

• I like this team... The only thing is they shouldn't have signed baron Davis.

Michael redd would of been better.

Comment

• Originally posted by heat27 View Post
                we will find out soon

That's your opinion. I enjoy just about all sports besides things like cricket.

If they don't play defense, then they will go down just like last season.

Comment

• Originally posted by heat27 View Post
                  we will find out soon

Soccer is dope, catch the world cup.. Greatest thing ever.

Comment

• Comment

• I was hoping the Knicks would sign this guy to be a backup to Amare or even to play center at times. His talent was never questioned on the court but his maturity off the court. Now that he's been in the D-League for a few years it seems he's grown up alot. He's only 24/25 & would take a minimum deal. He's low risk & HIGH reward. I have no clue why they haven't tried to sign him. He's EXACTLY what they need:

Comment

Working...
                      X