Collapse
No announcement yet.

**New York Knicks bandwagon thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a little PO'd at shumpert missing like 10 layups and dunks out there though.
    Even though he's a rookie you got to make those gimmee buckets.

Comment

• Iman Shumpert suffered a sprained right MCL
      the Knicks expect Shumpert to be out two to four weeks

Comment

• Originally posted by heat27 View Post
        Iman Shumpert suffered a sprained right MCL
        the Knicks expect Shumpert to be out two to four weeks
        Give him all the time he needs last thing we need is Greg Oden situation where he keeps getting injured over and over again.

I was impressed by how strong he is but he needs to be even more aggressive and those missed layups and dunks will drop.

Celtic fans need to stop crying about Pierce not playing same thing happened to us in the Playoffs when Amar'e and Billups went down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
          Give him all the time he needs last thing we need is Greg Oden situation where he keeps getting injured over and over again.

I was impressed by how strong he is but he needs to be even more aggressive and those missed layups and dunks will drop.

Celtic fans need to stop crying about Pierce not playing same thing happened to us in the Playoffs when Amar'e and Billups went down.
          I don't know, he was pretty balls to the wall today. I was introducing my boy to b-ball today and gushing about Shumpert and how good he looked and literally as the words were leaving my mouth, he dropped. I can't help but feel partially responsible.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
            I don't know, he was pretty balls to the wall today. I was introducing my boy to b-ball today and gushing about Shumpert and how good he looked and literally as the words were leaving my mouth, he dropped. I can't help but feel partially responsible.
            so you are the one who jixed it lol. Really though he was getting the royal rookie treatment all night from the refs. I felt like he could have attacked the rim a lot more aggressive. Instead of going for layups he should have dunked it everytime he got close to the rim. This kid has dunking competition hops D'antoni needs to tell him to dunk all layups.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
              so you are the one who jixed it lol. Really though he was getting the royal rookie treatment all night from the refs. I felt like he could have attacked the rim a lot more aggressive. Instead of going for layups he should have dunked it everytime he got close to the rim. This kid has dunking competition hops D'antoni needs to tell him to dunk all layups.
              I like your strategy

Comment

• Comment

• We can only get better from here on out sucks that Toney had to go up against Rondo for his first start at PG but he will get better from here on out.

Comment

• dope pic

Comment

• Originally posted by heat27 View Post
                      dope pic

Might have to add this pic to my sig for these celtics fans.

Comment

Working...
                      X