Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Vitali Klitschko be voted into the Hall of Fame?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vitali and Wladimir are legends

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
      Perhaps you should learn more about boxing before commenting if you think the Klitschko's are average.

Wlad has an olympic gold medal, 3 out of the 4 hw titles and the Ring title.

Vitali is 14-2 in title fights and only lost controversially.

Don't be ignorant because you don't like them.
      How can you quit "controversially"?

Comment

• Originally posted by urrah View Post
        Wow this thread is far more divisive than I thought. A couple of points.

1. Even if Wladmir is better than Vitali, that doesn't undermine what Vitali has achieved. There's no reason why he can't be a hofer just because his brother's better.

2. If you really want to argue who's the better brother or I'll say is that Wladimir has 3 clean ko losses while both Vitali's losses are due to injury, and Wladamir himself has said that Vitali is better than him.

Vitali also said that Wladimir is better than him.

They dearly love each other, It's no surprise they claim the other is better than them.

It means nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by urrah View Post
          Wow this thread is far more divisive than I thought. A couple of points.

1. Even if Wladmir is better than Vitali, that doesn't undermine what Vitali has achieved. There's no reason why he can't be a hofer just because his brother's better.

2. If you really want to argue who's the better brother or I'll say is that Wladimir has 3 clean ko losses while both Vitali's losses are due to injury, and Wladamir himself has said that Vitali is better than him.

To be fair, Wlad still stood up on all of his 3 knockout losses and two of them were only due to gassing. The Sanders bout has no excuses. He just got caught off gaurd and was clobbered. He did still make it up before ten though.
          Last edited by Mr. Invincible; 02-23-2012, 10:30 AM.

Comment

• both the klit's r over-rated

Comment

• Originally posted by zab191 View Post
              both the klit's r over-rated
              I wouldn't say over-rated I would just say untested, I mean there is no real decent Heavyweights out there. The division is dead and doesn't look like changing any time soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by zab191 View Post
                both the klit's r over-rated
                Tyson is overrated.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Golden_Boi View Post
                  I wouldn't say over-rated I would just say untested, I mean there is no real decent Heavyweights out there. The division is dead and doesn't look like changing any time soon.
                  Untested can't be said for Vitali or Wlad in my opinion. For obvious reasons.

Comment

• I'm fan of Vitali and Wladimir they are great

Comment

• I have no problem with Vitali getting in but for Mr Invincible to repeatedly claim the Lewis KO as contraversial or loss by injury is completely stupid. Even more dumb to refer to Vitali as a top 3 ATG. Invincible, was the Lewis stoppage warrented in you opinion?

Comment

Working...
                      X