Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye: I Don't Think Vitali Really Wants To Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haye needs to sort out his stamina and punch output if he is to have any chance against Vitali, he also needs to learn how to throw a double jab on the way.

Comment

David Haye used to be a fraud, but now he's just a joke.

Only the most severely ******ed would take anything he says seriously now.

Comment

so now it's VK that doesn't want to fight according to Haye???? the sad thing is this his BS might eventually goad VK into fighting him so that Haye can pocket another few million for stinking up another arena -- every word out of Haye's mouth is an insult to any real fight fan....

Comment

A Vitali-Haye fight will never get made because, despite what Haye says, he is all about money and he will demand a 50% share of the purse based on his imaginary earning power.

The negotiations for this fight would literally fall apart on the first phone call.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
            A Vitali-Haye fight will never get made because, despite what Haye says, he is all about money and he will demand a 50% share of the purse based on his imaginary earning power.

The negotiations for this fight would literally fall apart on the first phone call.
            That's what I was thinking.

Vitali should go for Dimitrenko next.

Comment

Gamblers licking their lips at this fight.

One of those fights where you can empty your bank account on a fighter because there is no way what so ever that David Haye can beat Vitali Klitschko.

Comment

The only obstacle I can see potentially getting in the way of this fight is Haye demanding too much money.

Comment

If Haye had the right attitude and had any balls, he would be a major talent in the heavyweight division. There's nothing more humiliating than talking all that smack and then epically failing to back it up.

Haye needs to STFU and sign to fight Vitali OR just go away and retire in 2 weeks like he promised!!

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                    That's what I was thinking.

Vitali should go for Dimitrenko next.
                    Dimitrenko will get decapitated.

Comment

this would still be a a massive fight in the world of boxing especially if it was in the UK, maybe at wembley !

Comment

Working...
                      X