Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto Puts Pressure on Canelo To Fight, Sets Retirement Deadline

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miguel Cotto by Miguel Cotto for Miguel Cotto and approved by Miguel Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjer88 View Post
      How is Canelo an easier fight for Cotto?
      Its not, but leave the rematches to top rank. Let Canelo fight Billy Joe Sanders or GGG. New fights we want to see, not fight no one is asking for. Do u want to see Pacman vs Bradley 4?

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
        Miguel Cotto by Miguel Cotto for Miguel Cotto and approved by Miguel Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
          you mean the daddy thats afaraid to move up in weight
          The same daddy that wants to fight money may at a catchweight of 154 but not canelo
          The one that had his tuffest fight to date by fighting kell brook who fights at 147.....yea ok
          How is 154 a catchweight? Catchweight are 155 Cotto vs Canelo for the middleweight(160) title or 152 May vs Canelor for the Junior Middleweight(154) titles.

Comment

Cotto is interested in the rematch but he won't make the first move. He's still A-side doe.

Comment

Another fight nobody wants to see. Cotto must like losing in front of his big tit wife

Comment

Jeez I so hope this doesn't happen and Cotto retires. I used to be a fan of his before this diva, catch-weight thing happened, No more. Please retire Cotto and let boxing recover a little before even more fans lose interest.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
                  How is 154 a catchweight? Catchweight are 155 Cotto vs Canelo for the middleweight(160) title or 152 May vs Canelor for the Junior Middleweight(154) titles.
                  my bad i meant fight money at 154 by ggg going down in weight but wont go down in weight to fight canelo..

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
                    Cotto VS Canelo wouldn't be different from the first fight...I prefer Cotto vs Bradley
                    Honestly that fight sounds welcome at this point

Comment

Much more interested in Cotto Bradley, really good test to see how Bradley is in history.

Comment

Working...
                      X