No announcement yet.

Dominic Breazeale deleted his Instagram and Twitter accounts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by john l View Post
    Have you ever boxed?Even just AM boxing?Losing a boxing match is unlike anything else in sports.Its like admitting your a lesser man, its like admitting if your on a deserted island with one coconut tree the other guys gonna eat and your gonna starve.Mentally weak????You have NO IDEA how strong you have to be mentally to fight at that level or even a novice AM level.And trust me a couple weeks don't do sh it.
    Good point .
    Boxers Always remember who they lost to in the Pro's or the Amateurs .
    Most times in the Ams you remember your losses more than your wins .

Comment

Originally posted by Red Skull View Post
      Nah, this is why this sport is f**king *****! You have a bunch of guys who have probably never fought a day in their life, throwing insults at you and calling you a damn bum... Its pathetic.
      I agree. People that have never competed one on one in anything don't respect the work, skill, and dedication you have to have to even get in a big fight. Sparring, injuries, dealing with regular life ... you have to be special to compete in this sport and keep life together. Sometimes life hits a bad turn, sometimes it's a fight. Neither really reflect a person's skills and talent. Things go awry sometimes ...

To be jeered by folks who could not go 1/1000th of the way though is unfair. If most people ever had to do three tough rounds of anything in life they would fall apart. Most can barely change a tire. Fiighters should always be given respect. They labor like most can't, for our entertainment.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Can you blame him?

I don't think I'd eff with SM at all if I was a public figure of any sort. I'd just let someone run it for me & never look at it or log in ever. If I was a boxer & hired a guy to run it I'd probably even give that guy a month off if I got KO'd in 1 round like Breazeale just did cuz idk if even that guy can spin things very much right now. I think you just go dark for awhile & let time heal your wounds & negative SM look.

Comment

Fans should really get behind him, he stood up to a devastating k.o. I'm sure he feels he let a lot of fans down but he's still a fighter right ?

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
            That bumms me out to hear this.Nothing but a bunch of cowards on social media sh itting on a guy for doing something most of these guys would be scared shi tless to even try.Most of these guys have never even sparred a novice AM but the internet gives them a voice to try and rub it in.I wish your address was automatically added to EVERY comment you make then we would see a lot of this crap stop.
            Exactly. People will learn after they get burned. You shouldn't say anything on the internet that you wouldn't say to a person's face. Doing otherwise is cowardly. But some will track you down even through the internet if you do mouth off. So some will learn when they get burned.

Be as respectful of people as you are on the street everyday. Boxers ain't no joke ... any of them.

Comment

Can’t blame him

Instagram / Twitter is filled
              With lames that love to kick you while You’re Down

But when you talk all that smack that Brezeale did only to not even get out of the first round with a shot that probably has Brezeale questioning if he even wants to continue

It’s Probably best not to give it / them any attention for awhile

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post

Lmfao green fk!

Comment

Might just be so that he can focus and not get discouraged by distractions. Can't really say it's a bad idea.

Comment

Originally posted by nixxter View Post
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCfLYG3Rw6c

Breazeale looking like the elephant man after being slapped by a "woman". You can bet he won't forget the beating he took from Joshua anytime soon.
                    I still haven't actually heard him say that, i kinda feel like those words were made up by showtime. Why? Because the quotes were put up by showtime.

Comment

Just like Julian Williams said at the Hurd fight, people need to understand that these boxers also have feelings, and losing doesn't mean they are done or aren't "Man enough".........But you would still see one or two muppets sending him verbal abuse.

Comment

Working...
                      X