Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz Puts Final Touches on Career-Best Physique For Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    I’m putting $$ on Ortiz
    Doesn’t seem like a bad but to me. I think he’s got a decent shot, although I favor Wilder. What are the odds?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      hope this mfer got drug tested.

anybody who buys this ppv is a pbc shill.
      Lol, you couldn't help throwing that in there could you

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
        All those PEDs to get knocked out within the first two rounds?
        I see zero PED influence in his physique. He looks like a guy that's been doing healthy cut with good training camps. Has definition without being cartoonishly cut like Joshua used to be.

I also see some good cardio in that physique so hopefully that'll help him keep up a solid performance.

I figure Wilder will try to take him out inside of 6 rounds this time.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
          Doesn’t seem like a bad but to me. I think he’s got a decent shot, although I favor Wilder. What are the odds?
          +500!!!!

I’m shopping around trying get more. You think odds go up or down on this fight???

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
            I see zero PED influence in his physique. He looks like a guy that's been doing healthy cut with good training camps. Has definition without being cartoonishly cut like Joshua used to be.

I also see some good cardio in that physique so hopefully that'll help him keep up a solid performance.

He also has not seen his family for weeks if not more. Ortiz knows this his Ruiz fight

Comment

+500!!!!

I’m shopping around trying get more. You think odds go up or down on this fight???
              Cool! I wish you luck! I’m guessing the odds go down.

Comment

I'm pulling for the old geezer but I don't think he'll have a career best brain after he eats a few more Wilder bombs

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post

You may be right, however I thought about some banned weight-cutting stuff and the likes. After all, Ortiz has history as far as using illegal stuff is concerned.

On the other hand, I think most fighters at the top levels use something, one way or another. Some are better than others in not getting caught, that being the lone difference.

Comment

I keep saying it, this man isn’t coming to lose....upset is in the air

Comment

He also has not seen his family for weeks if not more. Ortiz knows this his Ruiz fight
                      He is 10 million for this

He is set already....too bad fast Eddie only offered 7 million to pass on this fight..

Ortiz would have lost 3 million in the Puzzyfruit fight

Comment

Working...
                      X