Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow so you guys/everyone has just lost all respect for AB huh?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mimms View Post
    Well, in that video .. have to remember Vargas used to train there often at the Mayweather Boxing Club.

Broner just isn't a good fighter or boxer anymore. More flash than substance and his flash is getting dull.
    what do you mean anymore

Comment

Yaint had to take my side piece dog...lol paulie with the extensions...gotta love that fkr.

Comment

Like in The Bronx Tale when Chazz is schooling C "nothing worse in life than wasted talent". That's what Broner is wasted talent.

Comment

Once he scraped passed a passed prime Pauli Malignaggi I knew from there that he wasn't going far.

I gave him the benefit of the doubt for De Leon and Quintero.

He has fought 3 top fighters and got smashed by all 3.

Comment

Who the hell had respect for AB in the 1st place!?

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
              You really think Broner had all time great potentional?? What it is about Broner that makes you think so highly of him??
              I think early on in his career he showed the potential. He was skillful, fast and effective. Unfortunately his personality and narcissism got in the way. It took Maidana to put him in his place and now its all been downhill for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Graz View Post
                I think early on in his career he showed the potential. He was skillful, fast and effective.
                This...........

Comment

I lost respect for him after he lost to Maidana and kept talking ****. He's got a big mouth and not enough skill or talent to back it up, so he can die in a fire for all I care, **** him and his mother.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                    Who the hell had respect for AB in the 1st place!?
                    EXACTLY! lol He stinks. Total hype job. Bad for the sport, just a spoiled ignorant obnoxious bum that can't behave himself.

Comment

Working...
                    X