Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
        Great quote from Mr. Sowell...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 2shameless View Post

Man.

Absolutely great quotes. Sowell's wisdom knows no bounds. Great post!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
              Man.

Absolutely great quotes. Sowell's wisdom knows no bounds. Great post!!
              I wished Trump had gotten this man in as a whitehouse advisor or Larry Elder. In fact Larry Elder opened up my eyes and made me leave the left forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
                I wished Trump had gotten this man in as a whitehouse advisor or Larry Elder. In fact Larry Elder opened up my eyes and made me leave the left forever.
                Oh yeah? Larry's a great one. I watched him at a debate on black issues and they treated him pretty rough, even though he nailed everything. I thought damn, this guy has a much better, more positive message and they laugh at him. It's quite ridiculous.

Yes, Mr. Sowell lit me up with knowledge when I first watched him on YT. I've listened to some of his audio books and read many of his articles. The guy is on point and has honestly truly done so much research with no bias at all, but just facts. I watch him very often.

Comment

The lingering effects of slavery vs the lingering effects of the liberal welfare state...

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

He's such a rarity. A totally honest person who can stomach the presence of other "intellectuals".

You meet intelligently honest guys who work random blue collars jobs after they realized academia/mainstream "debate" is a one-sided puppet show. Very few have the stomach to spend their life arguing with & being threatened by the puppets.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                      He's such a rarity. A totally honest person who can stomach the presence of other "intellectuals".

You meet intelligently honest guys who work random blue collars jobs after they realized academia/mainstream "debate" is a one-sided puppet show. Very few have the stomach to spend their life arguing with & being threatened by the puppets.
                      Spot on, man!

Yeah, I don't see how guys like Sowell do it. I'd much rather laugh at the "intellectuals" and work something unrelated. He's definitely a brave and rare man.

Comment

Working...
                      X