No announcement yet.

Wilder vs fury dec 2018 ppv?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilder vs fury dec 2018 ppv?

It's being rumored Tyson Furys promotor Frank Warren and Wilders manager Shelly Finkle are discussing a potential showdown as soon as this December in either New York or Las Vegas for Wilders WBC world title on Showtime PPV

Source????????

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      Source????????
      Nothing is confirmed it's just being heavily rumored Wilders 2 options for his PPV debut which is rumored to be this December are either a rematch with Luis Ortiz who actually fights this weekend on the Garcia/Easter co main event and Tyson Fury who returns on the the Frampton vs Jackson Undercard in August

Comment

Hell yes! See this is what I am talking about. Wilder loves his fans. He is willing to give us the fights that we want to see. If it's true then I'm all for it. I've been anticipating a good heavyweight scrap all year long just to be let down and disappointed. It shouldn't take Fury that long to get in decent enough boxing shape for a heavyweight championship bout and the Luis Ortiz bout would be another real treat for us boxing fans too.

Comment

Originally posted by ELHITMAN606 View Post
          Nothing is confirmed it's just being heavily rumored Wilders 2 options for his PPV debut which is rumored to be this December are either a rematch with Luis Ortiz who actually fights this weekend on the Garcia/Easter co main event and Tyson Fury who returns on the the Frampton vs Jackson Undercard in August
          Wilder ppv? No offense but thats gonna FLOP vs either of those guys. Hes doing himself NO FAVORS and might get offered even less than 15 mill after this card does 100k at most. If it clears 250 its gonna be 30$ lol

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
            Hell yes! See this is what I am talking about. Wilder loves his fans. He is willing to give us the fights that we want to see. If it's true then I'm all for it. I've been anticipating a good heavyweight scrap all year long just to be let down and disappointed. It shouldn't take Fury that long to get in decent enough boxing shape for a heavyweight championship bout and the Luis Ortiz bout would be another real treat for us boxing fans too.
            It's a tougher fight than Joshua though but if he beats Fury then in my opinion he's the man as he would've beaten the linear champion and his stock would skyrocket though it's extremely risky as in my opinion Fury is capable of beating both Wilder and Joshua due to his slick boxing style

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
              Wilder ppv? No offense but thats gonna FLOP vs either of those guys. Hes doing himself NO FAVORS and might get offered even less than 15 mill after this card does 100k at most. If it clears 250 its gonna be 30$ lol
              If it does over 100k buys which is very possible as the Promotion would be pretty good then it's a success imo the only real PPV star stateside is Canelo and even he needs a good opponent to get around 1mil ppv buys

Comment

Originally posted by ELHITMAN606 View Post
                It's a tougher fight than Joshua though but if he beats Fury then in my opinion he's the man as he would've beaten the linear champion and his stock would skyrocket though it's extremely risky as in my opinion Fury is capable of beating both Wilder and Joshua due to his slick boxing style
                Yeah that's true but it doesn't matter though because I am pretty sure that Finkel and Haymon are going to put a rematch clause in the contract anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
                  That's why they are going to have to sell and promote it. The one thing we all know for sure is that both Deontay Wilder and Tyson Fury loves to talk so they should be able to generate a lot buzz and excitement for this fight. It's five months away so that's more than enough time to help build it up.

Comment

So does Wilders15 Million crackhead money still stand ?

What kind of crackhead money will be offered to both guys ?

Comment

Working...
                    X