Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez: Three or Four Ways To Beat Lomachenko!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
    Well you guys are more optimistic than I am. I would love to see the fight I just dont see it happening anytime soon.
    It will definitely happen in 2020. I think its only a matter of time before Lomachenko and Lopez are the #1 and #2 in the division and the fight will be for the Undisputed and Lineal LW championship.

Comment

Lopez good fighter, you can not go into a fight thinking your opponent is better than you. Do I think he KOs Lom, NO but would be a good fight. Still needs a couple more fights before he ready for Lom

Comment

One simple way for a top fighter to beat Lopez - flatten that pancake nose of his where he can't breath out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post

Since Loma/Arum are claiming the best opponent they can find is supposedly Crolla & he still doesn't fight teofimo(whos calling him out) & whos under same top stank banner,then its a duck.

These same posters would be screaming DUCK if it was Anyone besides Loma.

Loma is just like ggg before him the only fighter whos supposedly so good hes not required to actually face the best AVAILABLE competition,instead his fans scream & shout how unworthy others are of facing them & why they should be counted as hypothetical wins,& instead justify him at 31 yrs old facing tanks leftovers in Pedraza & now everyone & their mothers leftovers in Crolla.

FTR I think Loma is wins in a dogfight vs teofimo(as much as I'd like Loma to KO him as payback for dancing on his last D_level opponents carcass.
          You guys are crazy. I think Lopez is the most talented young fighter in boxing but he needs a little more seasoning before he's ready for Lomachenko. Loma wouldn't get much credit for beating a guy who is not yet proven at elite level. And Crolla is Lomachenko's WBA mandatory, stop acting like he was their first choice opponent or some ****. It isn't his fault that Commey got hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
            You guys are crazy. I think Lopez is the most talented young fighter in boxing but he needs a little more seasoning before he's ready for Lomachenko. Loma wouldn't get much credit for beating a guy who is not yet proven at elite level. And Crolla is Lomachenko's WBA mandatory, stop acting like he was their first choice opponent or some ****. It isn't his fault that Commey got hurt.

Are you aware that Arum controls the sanctioning orgs through bribery(like mostly everyone elses promotional outfits do also but Arum is king in this regard & basically has the WBO/WBA as lapdogs)

Wanna know how I know you say?

Arum has personally testified in federal court to bribing sanctioning bodies "to rank bums as #1 contenders for his fighters to cherrypick."(Arum calls fighters bums,I USUALLY don't).

It can't possibly get any more proven than that.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
              Are you aware that Arum controls the sanctioning orgs through bribery(like mostly everyone elses promotional outfits do also but Arum is king in this regard & basically has the WBO/WBA as lapdogs)

Wanna know how I know you say?

Arum has personally testified in federal court to bribing sanctioning bodies "to rank bums as #1 contenders for his fighters to cherrypick."(Arum calls fighters bums,I USUALLY don't).

It can't possibly get any more proven than that.
              Yeah I know, that's how Hearn was able to get Crolla to be mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Lopez is willing. Is Arum?
                like gayweather jr says the time isn't right yet surely you agree on that. if a 24 year old current champ like stank davis isn't ready for loma then a 21 year old prospect in lopez sure as hell isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOOTALLCLOWNS View Post
                  like gayweather jr says the time isn't right yet surely you agree on that. if a 24 year old current champ like stank davis isn't ready for loma then a 21 year old prospect in lopez sure as hell isn't.
                  The 21 year old prospect wants it, though. Tank Davis didn't.

So why can't we have it instead of Crolla?

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuvSx0ZYfAU

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                      Teofimo Lopez has never been one to bite his tongue. That aspect of his game isn't going away anytime soon, in fact even less of a chance of slowing down as he advances from prospect to contender. Everyone with a belt in the 130- and 135-pound divisions were the latest targets of his unfiltered thoughts, as Lopze is intent on becoming a world champion in 2019. Reigning unified lightweight titlist and pound-for-pound entrant Vasiliy Lomachenko has been the most often mentioned, but is just another name to the 21-year old Brooklyn-bred boxer.
                      [Click Here To Read More]
                      Lopez is going to trigger a lot of snow flakes by not worshiping their idol.

Comment

Working...
                      X