Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Expects Fury Rematch To Get Announced in Coming Weeks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
    Not caring about resumes or robberies must be an entry requirement for the Wilder fan club nowadays.
    Even people with half a functional brain can understand what I said was true. You can say someone has a horrible resume 1000 times, and if they are ranked in the top 3 by virtually everyone, it doesn't matter.

I don't recall anyone, regardless of if they are a Wilder fan or not, bragging about his resume. It would be like me saying Canelo is worth crap because his first 30 or so fights were against nobodies in Mexico. Once you are beyond your poor resume, and at the top resumes don't matter.

If Wilder beats Fury, and then goes on to beat Joshua, will you still go on about his poor resume? You are an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
      Even people with half a functional brain can understand what I said was true. You can say someone has a horrible resume 1000 times, and if they are ranked in the top 3 by virtually everyone, it doesn't matter.

I don't recall anyone, regardless of if they are a Wilder fan or not, bragging about his resume. It would be like me saying Canelo is worth crap because his first 30 or so fights were against nobodies in Mexico. Once you are beyond your poor resume, and at the top resumes don't matter.

If Wilder beats Fury, and then goes on to beat Joshua, will you still go on about his poor resume? You are an idiot.
      My "half functional brain" still works better than whatever's rattling around in your skull mate.

Only Wilder fans excuse his resume for one reason it's rubbish
      Theres a big difference with Canelo being that he stepped up competition a long time ago (6/7 years ago) and he's only 28, so we know he's good.

Wilder is still relatively untested fighting a guy that had to sign a waiver as he was medically unfit to fight and getting a draw that the majority of professional boxers deemed a gift against a guy with 2 sparring sessions after a 3 year combeback losing the equivalent weight of a whole WW fighter as is best tests so far.

If Wilder beats Fury and AJ he then finally has a resume and is #1 but let's face it hell be lucky to make it past Fury and even if he does bookies odds will be in favour of AJ knocking him the feck out.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        Just rewatched the fight yesterday, great fight. Looking forward to the rematch.

Fury was in clear control. First rounds were close, but from 3 onwards, Fury was in total control except for the two KDs.

Fury will be better this time around and should be a clear favourite.
        '1 name. 1 face. 1 champion... But it has to be 50/50 and we can't meet to discuss a deal, and I'll use your name to promote my fights'

loooool i'm crying at my desk

Comment

I'm for seeing this again

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
            My "half functional brain" still works better than whatever's rattling around in your skull mate.

Only Wilder fans excuse his resume for one reason it's rubbish
            Theres a big difference with Canelo being that he stepped up competition a long time ago (6/7 years ago) and he's only 28, so we know he's good.

Wilder is still relatively untested fighting a guy that had to sign a waiver as he was medically unfit to fight and getting a draw that the majority of professional boxers deemed a gift against a guy with 2 sparring sessions after a 3 year combeback losing the equivalent weight of a whole WW fighter as is best tests so far.

If Wilder beats Fury and AJ he then finally has a resume and is #1 but let's face it hell be lucky to make it past Fury and even if he does bookies odds will be in favour of AJ knocking him the feck out.
            Absolutely horrible post. The guy schooled you. Take it like a man. Wilder fought Ortiz and Fury last year, by far the best resume of 2018. He’s following it up with an immediate rematch. Log out, don’t log back in, Jax Teller hahaha what a mark. Missing the show?

Comment

Originally posted by FaustoGeraci View Post
              Absolutely horrible post. The guy schooled you. Take it like a man. Wilder fought Ortiz and Fury last year, by far the best resume of 2018. He’s following it up with an immediate rematch. Log out, don’t log back in, Jax Teller hahaha what a mark. Missing the show?
              Why's it horrible, becuase it ruins your delusions of grandure involving Wilder?

Sensible people have Povetkin win atleast equalling the Ortiz win (some say greater due to Povetkin being more prooven less fantasy quality than Ortiz) and Parker Unification greater than a loss/gift draw with Fury. Fury would have been good for Wilders resume if he won but he didn't so stop acting like he did.

Idiot's coming on here talking about resumes don't mean a thing in boxing then copmaring Canelo's resume when he was early 20's to Wilder's in his early/mid 30's after 4 years of being a champ like it means something, GTFO.
              Last edited by Jax teller; 01-28-2019, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                this is a one way KO fight..
                Tyson can't hurt a fly.
                Agree, but he is WAY more skilled and talented than wilder. Choosing to fight a better guy isn't a cherry pick, it's a challenge

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                  Honestly bro Fury is a more frustrating fight. He can be totally outboxed again but he will still be able to throw his bombs hoping to finish Fury in 36 minutes. Basically regardless how badly Wilder fights he will be in that ring for 36 minutes without any fear of being knocked out.

Yes if he fought Joshua it will be easier to hit AJ but you better believe Wilder could be knocked out in any round. He is yet to master how to hold and just stands still when he is hurt. He gets knocked out the minute he is hurt and possibly if AJ hits the canvas he doesn’t get back up
                  I agree we with you 100%. It is harder though for someone as raw as wilder to land on fury. I think fury has a better chance at winning.

Now, I KNOW AJ is better, but with the power wilder has it makes it closer to a 50-50 because AJ will be easier to hit. AJ ia the more dangerous fight for sure, but fury stands a better chance beating wilder...and needless to say they should both destroy wilder if we are talking about skill vs skill but wilder doesn't need to land much to get you out

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                    A Wilderlite had the nerve to rate him athletically better then Ali and his fans and even Wilder himself feel they would dispose of a prime Mike Tyson. I would like to capture a Wilderlite quarantine them obviously, and observe them at distance in a lab. What makes these new species tick? I know what discombobulates them...... ....Baby oil
                    Baby oil lol.... I guess he's athletic to the point he can hold his own in a pick up game of basketball, but not athletic enough to not trip over his own feet. If you here wilder talk he's not that bright, a true country bumpkin, I would take anything he says with a grain of salt. along with ANYONE that thinks wilder has anything for than POWER, a hell of a killer instinct, and he has showed to have heart. All God given ability, because he hasn't learned shlt in the gym

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                      Baby oil lol.... I guess he's athletic to the point he can hold his own in a pick up game of basketball, but not athletic enough to not trip over his own feet. If you here wilder talk he's not that bright, a true country bumpkin, I would take anything he says with a grain of salt. along with ANYONE that thinks wilder has anything for than POWER, a hell of a killer instinct, and he has showed to have heart. All God given ability, because he hasn't learned shlt in the gym
                      Lol

Comment

Working...
                      X