Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which posters do you instantly associate with boxingscene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

freedom and larry.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      The GGG guy was sure Conor would KO Mayweather in two rounds and had his victory party all planned out. He told us this about 10 times a day. When Conor lost he disappeared.He was from Ireland.

So he was serious about the whole thing lol? I thought he was just trolling haha. He was making the most ridiculous claims.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        Larry and Daggum are regulars. They are here just about every day. I like them a lot. I think the are very good posters. They know boxing very well and know what they are talking about. If I remember correctly the guy who was backing Chavez Jr. had the user name of Chavez Jr. surprisingly enough.
        you think larry knows what hes talking about....oh dear I must not know what i'm talking about either if I'm on his level

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
          Sometimes we like their energy only and NOT their guts. For you, maybe Larry's soft, shy critiques of GGG and Kovalev and his disjointed racial theories and emotions. Larry actually trolls at times.

For me, Daggum's venomous hate of Floyd and Ward (now Davis). Listening to Daggum, if you were a fresh kid new to boxing, Floyd and Ward are bums. That's the impression he gives. I still like him, though, despite his narrow mindedness. I know he knows better.
          i don't hate davis he's irrelevant. floyds just overrated by the people on here. if people didnt pretend he was on leonards level i woudlnt have to set them straight and expose floyds crap resume. ward is just a cheater. if you were a new kid to boxing and heard how ward was a the best boxer in the sport and then you turned on one of his fights and saw him hugging and low blowing nonstop what would you think? this is boxing no thanks! and judging by wards ratings thats exactly what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            Without thinking about it for long, I'll say Larry. I think because he's been pretty consistent for all the years I've been on here.
            Larry was the first name that popped up in my head.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              you think larry knows what hes talking about....oh dear I must not know what i'm talking about either if I'm on his level
              maybe

Comment

mlac, daggum and A.K know their stuff .

Comment

My favorite poster ever was N**ger Whipper, followed by Racist Pine Tree.

Comment

Working...
                  X