Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather, Paulie Malignaggi Unite To Troll McGregor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lowblows420 View Post
    Floyd still getting his a ss whooped.....

i bet you wish you hadn't said that

Originally posted by lowblows420 View Post
    ..... and Paulie still ain't getting paid

he likely did get paid..... just not in Mc-peanuts

Comment

• Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
      Why would I need to apologize if the fight doesn't end in body shot KO? McGregor can have a strong core all he wants but show me the videos where he had to sustain body shots in a MMA fight. That's just not part of the typical game plan in the MMA. So again, it would be wise if Mayweather focused on the body. It might not end in a KO from a body shot but it would do a lot more damage and speed up an end to the fight.

Btw, I also have degree(s), a DD214 (Jan 2017), and plenty of decorations to go with it, so I'm more than capable of staying on topic. It all good brother.

yep

Mac was always going to cop plenty of bodywork

he knew that

Conor admitted in the post-match presser that they knew Floyd would attack his body

like that earlier poster said..... Floyd did not need Paulie to point him toward Conor's midsection

Comment

• Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
        It was competitive because McGregor has a long reach and he's a decent boxer. The reach was just too much for Mayweather but he adjusted. I knew he would gas because he always does and the body shots would take it's toll.

Man, I love scrapping on this site. It's all good as long as it's respectful.

What branch did you serve?
        Marines from 1995-1999. I was a Junior in college when 9/11 happened. My wife and I had plans of re-enlisting after we graduated but as it happens life had other plans and I got terminally ill. Doctors thought I wouldn't make it past 35.... @43 I'm still here with 2 kids to show for it. Nothing like serving in the military. Greatest 4 years of my life. Wish it had been 20. Instead I teach my kids the value of selflessness and hope they'll follow the path as I did and everyone in my family has before me. I was an electronics repairman. I went open contract and was expecting to be a cook or a grunt and ended up with a tech mos because of my asvab, EL, GT score. At first I was jaded because I really wanted to be a 0300 until I seen all the chicks in the rear my mind changed real quick hahahahaha!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X