No More Mr. Nice Guy.. Meet Jackie Wick

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] No More Mr. Nice Guy.. Meet Jackie Wick

finally i hope this gets serious

Might be pretty good. Jackie's looking a little past it, though.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
      Might be pretty good. Jackie's looking a little past it, though.
      i think he's just playing a character way older. he still got the moves by the looks of it.

i hope that before his career ends he can be more on a serious side of action films.

jet li was cool when he was a villain in lethal weapon 4 but started turning fag when he co-starred with the likes of DMX, Aaliyah and some other black singers/rappers turned actors.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
        i think he's just playing a character way older. he still got the moves by the looks of it.

i hope that before his career ends he can be more on a serious side of action films.

jet li was cool when he was a villain in lethal weapon 4 but started turning fag when he co-starred with the likes of DMX, Aaliyah and some other black singers/rappers turned actors.
        Haha. Yeah, I thought old Jet would be a much bigger star than he turned out to be.

Maybe Chan is just playing it older. I'm sure he's still got the moves...

Comment

looks dope. and very timely...

Comment

Shaolinswordget your ass in here

Comment

I'm getting vibes of 2008 Rambo.

Which I like very much.

I might catch this to see if it hits me in the feels.

And Jackie is the shit.

Comment

I really liked this trailer. Could be awesome.

Comment

The Brits should feel relevied.. Jackie Chan is coming to clean up your jihadi problem.

Comment

Looks good... Brosnans Irish accent helluva lot better then his Texas accent (The Son).

Should have been jihadi bombers....Ira hasn't bombed anyone in years.

Jackie is the man but he has broken just about every bone in his body and doesn't move too well anymore. He used stunt doubles in that awful recent movie with Romans invading China.

Comment

Working...
                    X