Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury To Joshua: Where You at Boy? No One Blocking My Path Now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    Trust me if fury fights in around february next year then expect Joshua v Fury by the end of 2018, because that fight makes skysports and Hearn triple whatever they would make from a Wilder fight.

More over they (Skysports/Hearn) would NOT want to risk that payday by fighting Wilder beforehand.

So i see a scenario where Joshua fights Parker in March 2017, then a mandatory and then Fury, i see Fury getting in two tune ups before they sell that Joshua fight at the end of 2018. Money talks..........BS walks.
    Bingo!! Absolutely correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
      Plenty of rumors about bruno being on steroids.
      Rumours? Ah yeah it must be true then. Internet rumours are always true

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
        I heard black men REALLY don't like to be called "boy". Can anyone verify this?
        more of an American thing. 'Boy' is a pretty common way for people to talk to each other over here. Not derogatory or even an insult by itself

Comment

Hey Fury, make sure AJ gets tested very well, he looks like he is on something, he should take peds for that glass jaw though

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
            more of an American thing. 'Boy' is a pretty common way for people to talk to each other over here. Not derogatory or even an insult by itself
            Not derogatory? Certainly is down my way... calling someone a boy is talking down to someone. Doesn't have the same racist undertones that it does in the states but it is still certainly disrespectful to call an adult 'boy'.

Comment

Originally posted by Deus View Post
              Not derogatory? Certainly is down my way... calling someone a boy is talking down to someone. Doesn't have the same racist undertones that it does in the states but it is still certainly disrespectful to call an adult 'boy'.
              Its pretty normal in Reading and Norwich where ive lived.

'Arright there boy' is an average greeting.

Comment

Working...
              X