Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NY Professor: White nuclear families promote systemic racism it must be dismantle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She is right. As long as families exist, genetic preferences and recorded lineages will exist. We need to let the government break up families and distribute each of the daughters to a different-race "partner" (gender is a lie).

NOTHING can stand in the way of glorious globalism. We need to be undifferentiated sardines with embedded tracking chips who exist solely to attend mandatory diversity training and purchase goods from Amazon, have our information filtered from HATE by 20 year old female Google interns and be banned from Twitter.

If you exercise regularly, know how to play a musical instrument, or smell good, how do you think that makes other people feel? How many people have you made to feel inferior? Thousands? You need to be torn apart by a pair of tractors in town square.

Equality! Equality! Equality! Whose streets? Our Streets!

My dream: To be no more than a wart on the buttock of a giant combined genderless human. To suffer alongside my fellow pronoun is the ultimate sexual bliss. Some day mankind will just be a mutated biege blob of flesh being prodded with a spear by a robot. Trotsky be praised! Togetherness! Oh if I could just throw away my existence dive into your buttholes right now I would!
    Last edited by ////; 10-31-2017, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
      dunn sittin here telling us water ain't wet as per usual.
      He argues just to argue. Then when he isn't doing so well he switches to outright insults.

That's his shtick.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        It's hard to tell if this is pervasive as some would have us to believe but the stories of regressive and illiberal professors and out-of-control SJW students seem to be in the news frequently.
        yes, the angry far left has gotten angrier and more aggressive since Trump got elected. Worse, some are now engaging in the same kinds of "purity" and "litmus" tests that the far right went through over the last 10 years.

With all due respect, the story you printed is about 4 months old about a public liberal arts college with less than 4,400 students. The article said the prof was "confronted outside his classroom last week by a group of some 50 students insisting he was a racist."

That is 1.1% of the student body.

Comment

It's hard to tell if this is pervasive as some would have us to believe but the stories of regressive and illiberal professors and out-of-control SJW students seem to be in the news frequently.
          The fact that the students are rioting under leftist banners, and even encouraged in some cases by their professors, alone shows this is a big problem.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            yes, the angry far left has gotten angrier and more aggressive since Trump got elected. Worse, some are now engaging in the same kinds of "purity" and "litmus" tests that the far right went through over the last 10 years.

With all due respect, the story you printed is about 4 months old about a public liberal arts college with less than 4,400 students. The article said the prof was "confronted outside his classroom last week by a group of some 50 students insisting he was a racist."

That is 1.1% of the student body.
            This has been brewing way before Trump

Comment

This bytch so stupid, crazy, and a menace to society if she is teaching young impressionable minds this garbage.

This stuff is hijacking the left and I feel bad for normal liberals

Isn't it racist to think that having a family is something only whites attain..

I know many strong knit black families, Latino families, Asian families, interracial families.

Isn't it racist to assume family structure is detrimental and somehow only benefits whites?

"Want the best for their kids" is only a white person thing?

Blacks, Latinos, Asians, etc don't want what's best for their kids..

This is one of the few times I wish some leftist black activists storm a classroom and shut this crazy cracker down

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Well. Let's lock them in.

We can throw mayonnaise and crutons over the fence so they can survive.
                By feeding them, you support racism. Let them honkies starve

Comment

Originally posted by StarshipTrooper View Post
                  Typical. She's just spouting the Marxist ideology she's been immersed in.

there's nothing typical about people believing, accepting, or even entertaining what she wrote. it's not academic, liberal, or anything else. she's insane. almost looks like a fake account or the twitter version of a straw man argument.

Comment

Required reading at Harvard.

Also required reading for some majors at Yale, an article entitled, "In Defense of Looting."

https://thenewinquiry.com/in-defense-of-looting/

Comment

This has been brewing way before Trump
                      My point is 50 students out of 4,400 at a public liberal arts school is a very small number.

That said, the far left is getting angrier and more violent. They are also going to become more isolated if they continue to behave in that fashion.

Comment

Working...
                      X