Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If PAC fights Margarito...will you criticize PAC???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
    I would.............i hope arum is just posturing.............NO MARGARITO, NO VALERO..............fight the shane v.s. PBF match or gun for an eight title.........................or martinez if he gets by pavlik

any fighter who fights any fighter, still gets criticize.

reality bites my friend...

Comment

Originally posted by tanibanana View Post
      any fighter who fights any fighter, still gets criticize.

reality bites my friend...
      tell me about it.................but we all know the bogus hate.............from the legitimate one.............this is not a good fight for his legacy

Comment

yes i would criticize heavily if he fights Margo

Comment

tell me about it.................but we all know the bogus hate.............from the legitimate one.............this is not a good fight for his legacy
          yes this is not the "best fight" for his legacy, but that is not your question..
          your question was would he be criticize..? and the answer is yes, and in reality, to any fighter..

Comment

As i said before, ID rather see Cotto-Margarito 2, its a big fight, cotto beats foreman, marg beats garcia, lets get it on

Comment

no i wouldnt........

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
                Let see, Mosley called out Pac and say his willing to fight Pac at 140 and you guys critized Pac anyway. The only reason PBF is fighting Mosley is Berto has to backed out due to the Haiti earthquake.
                No we wanted the 140 60/40 split and y'all know it...pacs trainer said manny wasn't good enough for that fight. also, berto pulled a pavlik and claimed he had issues yet fought not long after anyway. not a surprise being that berto is the 2nd most protected fighter behind manny himself.

Comment

If mosley win against floyd then i'm sure there's no problem in making that fight as mosley will never be scared to face pac in NSAC rules, but if floyd's win which i think he will then i'm sure he will add xanother roadblock other than the OST like 60-40 split, he just doesn't want to face pac. so i think it's better for pac to move on and face every fighter that floyd has been docking for decade.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                    If mosley win against floyd then i'm sure there's no problem in making that fight as mosley will never be scared to face pac in NSAC rules, but if floyd's win which i think he will then i'm sure he will add xanother roadblock other than the OST like 60-40 split, he just doesn't want to face pac. so i think it's better for pac to move on and face every fighter that floyd has been docking for decade.
                    yeah..........but not margarito...............

Comment

sure its secure.........but it kinda leave a bitter taste in the mouth......i d rather see fight for an 8th title rather than fight marg........

I don't care about paper titles. I'd prefer him to clean out the WW division as much as possible and hopefully unify. That is much more impressive than cherry picking a title in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                      X