Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donald Trump - I grab women by the pu$$y.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's incredible that people will allow this man to get away with absolutely anything just to support him. What's next?

Comment

Ouch.

In the most telling sign that the GOP may be on the verge of a break with Trump, Ryan said in a statement that Trump would no longer be attending a Republican unity event with Ryan in Wisconsin Saturday, and that he is "sickened by what I heard today."
      "Women are to be championed and revered, not objectified. I hope Mr. Trump treats this situation with the seriousness it deserves and works to demonstrate to the country that he has greater respect for women than this clip suggests," Ryan said in his statement. "In the meantime, he is no longer attending tomorrow's event in Wisconsin."

Comment

You Americans sure know how to put on a show.

Who seriously is shocked by this? Trump oozes sleaze. Like a lot of guys. Especially famous powerful ones.
        Lots of guys will say similar stuff but most dont actually do it. Who believes what he says was just talk?
        Your presidential candidates, chosen by the public, are horrific.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
          No. It's not. You are literally too dumb to argue with.
          What are you getting your panties in a bunch for lol. It's not like I disagreed with you. Her rallies are LOW ENERGY

Comment

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
            it's incredible that people will allow this man to get away with absolutely anything just to support him. What's next?
            What's amazing is that you support Hillary after all the **** she's done because Trump said something crude ten years ago.

Actually it's not amazing. Just another black crybaby looking for gibs from that communist dyke.

Comment

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post
              My god all the trump bots and this 4-d Chinese checkers bullshlt is annoying. He's not that smart. Trumpers coping and convincing themselves everything is gonna be alright

Comment

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
                Maybe Trump will keep classified emails on an unprotected home server for anyone to steal (probably in exchange for bribes from foreign governments).

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  My god all the trump bots and this 4-d Chinese checkers bullshlt is annoying. He's not that smart. Trumpers coping and convincing themselves everything is gonna be alright
                  How would you know how smart he is? You're a ****ing ******. I'd bet money you couldn't even score 90 on an IQ test.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                    How would you know how smart he is? You're a ****ing ******. I'd bet money you couldn't even score 90 on an IQ test.
                    You think every Fuk up trump has is on purpose cause he has something bigger planned? No, he's not that smart

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      You think every Fuk up trump has is on purpose cause he has something bigger planned? No, he's not that smart
                      I'm sure the guy makes mistakes and isn't the best informed candidate but he is definitely a smart guy. I'm pretty sure he's in the top five percent intelligence wise.

Comment

Working...
                      X