Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[New Interview] 12/15 - JOSHUA now Admits 50 Mil Offer was Real - Reveals New Issue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    you could gangrape their wives with wadded up hundred dollar bills on top of the rest of the money while they watched in the corner and they would deny the moneys existence all while enjoying the experience.
    Pretty much...

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
      Did Wilder's side actually ever send a contract for 50 million to Joshua or was this the offer that had to accepted within 24 hours with no meeting?
      You

Just

Saw

AJ

On

Film

Admit

The

50M

Was

Real.

But, you still have bullshyt questions?

Unbelievable...

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
        You

Just

Saw

AJ

On

Film

Admit

The

50M

Was

Real.

But, you still have bullshyt questions?

Unbelievable...
        Don't patronize me you smug piece of ****. I just asked is if they sent him an actual contract. All I got from that video is that they sent an email saying that they would own the rights to Joshua for a certain amount of money, in a way which would violate his existing contracts.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
          Don't patronize me you smug piece of ****. I just asked is if they sent him an actual contract. All I got from that video is that they sent an email saying that they would own the rights to Joshua for a certain amount of money, in a way which would violate his existing contracts.
          Smug?

What's more smug than believing lies even when the truth is staring you right in the face?

Here, try this one for "smug".

LMAO!!!!!!

Comment

Smug?

What's more smug than believing lies even when the truth is staring you right in the face?

Here, try this one for "smug".

LMAO!!!!!!

Lol Stephen Espinoza, the real arbiter of credibility right there.
            I think i'll just log off.

Comment

the best part about wilders 50 mil that they DID HAVE was this

AJs fanboys constantly said "wilder who fights for 2-3 mil a fight suddenly comes up with 50 mil???? ha yeahhhhh rightttttt"...and acted as if theres no way it could be real because of who wilder is

completely ignoring the fact, or willing to accept it, that wilder is backed by esipinoza and haymon who have access to alot of money lol

Comment

LOLOLOL damn you guys stay defending other men lol

Comment

Bump. This needs to be stickied tbh

Comment

Originally posted by CLUE View Post
                    The new issue with it is he's tied to others contracts.

2:58 Mark
                    Originally posted by Andre Wardttke View Post
                    Hearn said this on an IFL interview months ago.

50mil offer was there, but Joshua wanted to fight in the UK and he had TV obligations that meant he they couldn’t give up UK rights.
                    Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                    The $50 million thing is so tiresome. It was just stupid for Hearn make it seem like it wasn't real, as once Joshua made the decision to want the fight in the UK, it become a moot point. Fans just ran away with it. Even Barry Hearn on numerous occasions said Joshua turned down more money for it to take place in the US so he can reward the UK fans. Which is fair btw if Joshua rather fight in the UK as he is the A-side. Just stop with the $50 million offer not being real.
                    You will NEVER convince some AJ fans the 50M was real.
                    Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    you could gangrape their wives with wadded up hundred dollar bills on top of the rest of the money while they watched in the corner and they would deny the moneys existence all while enjoying the experience.
                    Is there something wrong with your ears, or your brains?

AJ does not say the money was there. In fact, at the 4 minute mark of that video he says the exact opposite .. that it wasn't there and wouldn't have been there in time to make the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                      the best part about wilders 50 mil that they DID HAVE was this

AJs fanboys constantly said "wilder who fights for 2-3 mil a fight suddenly comes up with 50 mil???? ha yeahhhhh rightttttt"...and acted as if theres no way it could be real because of who wilder is

completely ignoring the fact, or willing to accept it, that wilder is backed by esipinoza and haymon who have access to alot of money lol
                      Not enough to win the purse bid for Wilder/Povetkin.

Comment

Working...
                      X