• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Umamas email is out on Wikileaks

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails...6#searchresult

This is the first batch

"its illegal to look at wikileaks"

-CNN

obama was behind robert creamer who was behind trump rally instigating....

Comment

Give us the quick version. Nobody wants to read through that shiiiit

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
        "its illegal to look at wikileaks"

-CNN

obama was behind robert creamer who was behind trump rally instigating....
        I will give you an answer on this tomorrow.

Barack

Sent via BlackBerry - a service from AT&T Wireless.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
          I will give you an answer on this tomorrow.

Barack

Sent via BlackBerry - a service from AT&T Wireless.
          Again! White House Dodges Details Of Robert Creamer Visits With Obama

The White House won’t explain why disgraced Democratic operative Robert Creamer visited some 342 times, including 47 meetings with President Barack Obama.

“I don’t know if we’ve had the time to go back and look at every individual visit,” explained Deputy White House Press Secretary Eric Schultz in response to questions from reporters about the unusually high number of White House visits. Schultz discussed the issue with reporters on Air Force One on the president’s trip to Florida.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presid...reamer-visits/

i think obama was behind the chicago shut down....

this is at the very least circumstantial evidence....

Comment

Someone tell me why WikiLeaks does these releases? Do they make any money on the releases...do they sell the stuff to papers and TV channels? Otherwise why bother? These guys sure have a lot of time on their hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
              Someone tell me why WikiLeaks does these releases? Do they make any money on the releases...do they sell the stuff to papers and TV channels? Otherwise why bother? These guys sure have a lot of time on their hands.
              They get paid by Russia.

Notice they only release Information About American companies and American politicians?

Russia wants to delegitimize the American democracy. That's why Wiki waited until Hillary vs trump to release the emails.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                They get paid by Russia.

Notice they only release Information About American companies and American politicians?

Russia wants to delegitimize the American democracy. That's why Wiki waited until Hillary vs trump to release the emails.

wikileaks has never had to offer a correction or make an apology for any of their leaks...

THEY
                ARE
                BATTING
                1000%

Comment

They get paid by Russia.

And the Democratic party is certainly giving them a lot of material to work with

Comment

They get paid by Russia.

Wikileaks is just a releaser (middleman) their source could be NSA who wants to bring down the corrupt system and looking out for America

You believe anything the white house says? This emails is about them why would u seriously believe what they will say to counter this?

remember the other day kerry went to ecuador to request to cut off Assanges internet lol
                    They fail to realize the dude has backups

Of course

Comment

Working...
                    X