No announcement yet.

Nobody talking about JDJ FIRED????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's saying this thats trustworthy?

But I mean its absolutely no surprise if its true or it is true by the time Kovalev fights next.

After JDJ comments saying if they'd pay him enough he'd be with Ward right now he's fired by most reasonable to unreasonable mfers 99% of the time. But due to the fight being upcoming you can't fire him cuz its chaos in your camp + you setup the possibility that JDJ legit sells you out before the fight.

That sh^t was a bad look + if it just got Egis digging deeper into the situation its not a deep haystack to find all the needles JDJ has left in various comments before this one. Dude was trashing Kovalev in a video I saw awhile back saying Isiah Thomas owned him in sparring & Kovalev would get completely merked at 200lbs + everything about this setup seems toxic & helpful for the business of Sergey Kovalev.

Comment

Well, it did seem like Kovalev didn't have any training for this fight. He came in stupid. Probably because he's lug headed.

Comment

Everything JDJ gets involved with recently fails miserably.

Curtis Stevens - knocked into another dimension for 5 minutes
        Bernard Hopkins - Knocked around with feet in air like Popeye punched him
        Kovalev - Brutalized and beat down along with a billion of his offspring.

Comment

I had not heard he was fired but I usually depend on boxing scene for info like that. If Jackson was fired he will have no problem getting hired by other good boxers. He is a good trainer and of course a former world champion which helps him be a good trainer.

Comment

I understand you need money but JDJ showed no dignity by staying with Kovalev after Kovalev was talking smack about trainers in America and acting as if Eastern Euro trainers are gods.

Comment

Didn't even know but I'm not surprised if true. Even if they don't fire him he should leave. He's not wanted there

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post

He can only train them. He can't fight their fights for them. Hopkins could hire damn near any trainer but for some reason he hired Jackson.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post

LOL It would be wise for any fighter thinking of hiring JDJ to stop thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    Inevitable just look at the body language when around each other.

Kovalev also needs to fire that conditioning coach he hired, he did a terrible job.
                    he let him drink vodka after he ran

Comment

it cause jdj was in his feelings one day and called up team ward and told em I want to join and team ward said okay how do we know your serious give us some valuable information we can use in th fight, jdj says kovalev is a big vodka drinker and he can no longer withstand body shots, team ward were like okay so what most people cant take body shots, jdj says no I promise you stay on his body and he will go downa and stay down. team ward were like okay we talk after the fight and see what happens.

or something like that.

Comment

Working...
                      X