No announcement yet.

Manny got robbed,Kovalev got robbed,GGG got robbed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    I truly cannot fathom how a rational person sees any difference between an "awful, blatently corrupt scorecard" and a robbery in the first GGG/Canelo fight.

It was that blatently corrupt scorecard that turned the result into a majority draw and robbed GGG of the victory he deserved.

I also disagree strongly with what you saying about the second fight. The majority of people who watched it thought that GGG should have won, and so did Golovkin and Abel - who has never said that he thought GGG lost .

Golovkin left the ring after the decision was announced because he didn't agree with it.

you can [very easily] give canelo 6 rounds in the first fight. golovkin had a lot of trouble landing power shots and ate a lot of leather. close fight, not a robbery.

again, i literally said the legitimate beef is with a blatantly corrupt scorecard. still doesn't change the fact that the fight was close, does it? how a fight is scored has no affect on the fight! it was close if you scored it for the pink unicorn and the byrd card does not make it a robbery, it makes it corruption! there is a difference!

close fights are not robberies. sorry. you have no leg to stand on if you cannot reconcile that reality. replace byrd's card with a draw [ a reasonable card] and that fight is still a draw.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
      let me guess cause the compubox numbers? floyd wasnt landing clean punches. pac was. it really was one of the easier fights to score when you analyze the footage. it wasn't a pac-marquez type of fight where both guys are landing a bunch of solid shots and you basically have to pick which shots you like better. it was pac landed some clean flush shots that clearly moved floyd and floyd landed none of those with maybe some lil grazing jabs and maybe a lil pushed hook with the inside of the glove(not legal) its not too hard to see a winner when you put that into your dead brain

did pac clearly win 7 rounds? no. but 6 yes(3,4,6,7,9,10) with a couple other rounds being very close in quality and quantity. at worst it was a draw but then again if you more liberally score even rounds or 10-8 rounds for dominant rounds that heavily favors pac as well. so yes it was a poor decision but nobody really cares cause it was a poor fight that didn't mean much
      #FloydRuinsLives

This fraud is still ducking my challenge about this fight. He types all of this BS yet can't prove it with video evidence. Mental illness is real my friends

Comment

• Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
        #FloydRuinsLives

This fraud is still ducking my challenge about this fight. He types all of this BS yet can't prove it with video evidence. Mental illness is real my friends

10-8 rounds are being discussed in regard to scoring the mayweather - pacquiao fight. and i'm the bad guy.

i admit now that i didn't even read the stuff about 10- 8 rounds. 10-8 pacquiao!

Comment

• Close fights can certainly be robberies. All that is necessary for a robbery is that the cards have been influenced to give one fighter unfair advantage over another. The Golovkin/Canelo cards were influenced and predictable, twice

Comment

• Let me see where I fit in this haterism.

I was rooting for Manny vs Mayweather even bought that gay ass pacman eating $ sign shirt.
            - I thought Mayweather won

I was rooting for Kovalev vs was ward 1
            - I thought Kovalev won but was close so I didnt cry robbery

I was rooting for kovelv vs ward 2
            - I jumped ship half way when Kovalev was crying and looking for a way out like a bitch, he legit got stopped, he legit wanted out.

I was Rooting for Canelo in GGG 1 fight
            - It was ruled a draw but I had Canelo winning easily but people like to cry so I aint really cared, rematch happening.

I was rooting for Canelo in ggg 2 fight
            - Canelo whooped GGG and won, I was happy.

Comment

• Manny was robbed against Bradley, not as much against Horn.
              He lost to Marquez in their 3rd fight. He deserved the 2nd fight.

kova beat ward in their first fight. Stupid ending in the 2nd one, ref robbed us of a decisive win for ward, and gave us all the what if of kova’s possible comeback in the fight.

I thought GGG-canelo I AND II were close. And im fine with both results

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                I didn't see the Horn fight.
                Wha....you MUST!...watch that fight man. Look

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  let me guess cause the compubox numbers? floyd wasnt landing clean punches. pac was. it really was one of the easier fights to score when you analyze the footage. it wasn't a pac-marquez type of fight where both guys are landing a bunch of solid shots and you basically have to pick which shots you like better. it was pac landed some clean flush shots that clearly moved floyd and floyd landed none of those with maybe some lil grazing jabs and maybe a lil pushed hook with the inside of the glove(not legal) its not too hard to see a winner when you put that into your dead brain

did pac clearly win 7 rounds? no. but 6 yes(3,4,6,7,9,10) with a couple other rounds being very close in quality and quantity. at worst it was a draw but then again if you more liberally score even rounds or 10-8 rounds for dominant rounds that heavily favors pac as well. so yes it was a poor decision but nobody really cares cause it was a poor fight that didn't mean much
                  No, I don't pay attention to Compubox. I believe they inflate the numbers anyway.

Comment

• I thought Manny was robbed against Bradley and Horn.
                    Clearly beaten against Mayweather IMO.

I thought Kovalev beat Ward in their first fight (real close, the KD being the difference) and that GGG won both fights against Canelo. Their first fight I thought GGG won for sure, the second was a lot closer and I can accept how others scored differently.

I think maybe the robbery stigma comes for some, not because they dont' think the fight was close, but because the guy getting his hand raised went against the wide consensus of who the winner was.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                      I dont mean any harm but why is it the same group of people(if you look at their post history) always screaming robbery when the fighter they support loses?? I can't say all as some left and came back with alts but if you do the research the same damn posters jump fighter to fighter and scream robbery each damn time!!!
                      Some people yes, but not all.

I had Manny and Kovalev losing and GGG winning both times. First GGG vs Canelo fight I was rooting for Canelo. Second fight I was rooting for GGG only because Canelo clearly lost the fight and add the peds bit into it.

Comment

Working...
                      X