Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Garcia make the final bell vs Spence?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ko via body shot

Comment

He retires in the corner, claiming an injury.

Comment

Comment

I think Mikey is a hell of a fighter but I think Spence will be too big and get him later in the fight after Mikey has some flashes.

Comment

As Vince McMahon's music says...

"NO CHANCE IN HELL!"

Comment

Originally posted by Jblo View Post
              If you dont see anything in spence what does mikey possess in your point of view that can win him this fight he's not faster his feet aren't faster he's not strong enough for spence hell he may not be a smarter fighter than spence.FOR making this fight. I understand mikey has cahones an i salute that but i dont know what he has to keep this man off him. I just see spence battering mikey until he lands a big hook an puts him to sleep. Kudos to mikey for challenging himself cause he had other options. He wants to be a superstar but he also doesnt care about an loss on his record. He's a real warrior in my eyes.
              I never said I thought Mikey would win .

Comment

Who's to be considered special in boxing if not spence...

Comment

I don't think so

Comment

Not as Flat Footed or Slow as they think IF Mikey think he can just stay on his backfoot for 12 Rounds and Out-Box Him and avoid his Power. Brook success came from him staying in the POCKET with him and was strong enough to push him around on the inside early in that fight. When he started to go backwards and tried to work off his backfoot he started getting picked apart

Algeri also confirmed that he is far more crafty than most think...
                    Last edited by sicko; 10-31-2018, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X