Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Garcia make the final bell vs Spence?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If his goal is to "survive" yeah....If he actually trying to win Hell Nah

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
      Spence is a humongous welter. he could move up to 160 right now and fit right in. it's not irrational to expect a giant mofo to squash a little guy like Mikey who will not have any power to keep him at distance. 5 rounds tops.
      Unreasonably high expectations backed by overly simplistic analysis that rarely fails to leave a fighter doing anything but "what he's supposed to" or have his stock drop, in the eyes of the fans. That would be pretty much exactly what I was talking about. A perfect example really.

It happens every time a guy is on a hot streak like Spence is. It's one thing to think an outcome is most likely against, even the best p4p fighter he's faced. It's another to assume he should lose respect if it doesn't unravel that way because of a size difference you thought would decide the outcome. It's not rational. At all.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.365 View Post
        man down wins in 12 rounds because Mikey isnt an idiot nor a quitter like Kell Brook, Linares, Rigo
        You think Mikey would carry on fighting with a broken orbital? I don't think he's that stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.365 View Post
          man down wins in 12 rounds because Mikey isnt an idiot nor a quitter like Kell Brook, Linares, Rigo
          Didn't Mikey quit with a broken nose vs Salido?

Comment

I like Mickey, but Spence KO's him.

Comment

Spence stops him in dramatic fashion because Garcia's a great boxer an a body punch wont take mikey out like ocampo
              Last edited by Jblo; 10-30-2018, 09:01 AM.

Comment

Its gotta be the big left hook from spence

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                  I just wonder what Mikey sees here because I know him being the careful matchmaker sees huge flaws. I personally don't think too highly of Spence either so I wouldn't be surprised if Mikey lasts the distance or even pulls it off.
                  Agree with this . Although Spence is a Big , Strong Lefty I don't see anything Special about him. And I like watching his fights . Don't get me wrong . I just don't see it ... Maybe it's just me ?

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenGloveLove View Post
                    Unreasonably high expectations backed by overly simplistic analysis that rarely fails to leave a fighter doing anything but "what he's supposed to" or have his stock drop, in the eyes of the fans. That would be pretty much exactly what I was talking about. A perfect example really.

It happens every time a guy is on a hot streak like Spence is. It's one thing to think an outcome is most likely against, even the best p4p fighter he's faced. It's another to assume he should lose respect if it doesn't unravel that way because of a size difference you thought would decide the outcome. It's not rational. At all.
                    it is very rational. a big oversized welter that should really be at 160 is about to fight a small lightweight. the only outcome to expect is destruction.

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
                      Agree with this . Although Spence is a Big , Strong Lefty I don't see anything Special about him. And I like watching his fights . Don't get me wrong . I just don't see it ... Maybe it's just me ?
                      If you dont see anything in spence what does mikey possess in your point of view that can win him this fight he's not faster his feet aren't faster he's not strong enough for spence hell he may not be a smarter fighter than spence.FOR making this fight. I understand mikey has cahones an i salute that but i dont know what he has to keep this man off him. I just see spence battering mikey until he lands a big hook an puts him to sleep. Kudos to mikey for challenging himself cause he had other options. He wants to be a superstar but he also doesnt care about an loss on his record. He's a real warrior in my eyes.

Comment

Working...
                      X