Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Tommy Robinson thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Say whatever you want about Tommy Robinson but he is one ballsy mother****er.

Comment

To be fair, that fella was making all sorts of plans and issuing threats so he deserved that.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
        This is what happens when you mess with Tommy one on one.. Hahah Tommy warned him multiple times he'll put him to sleep if he does;t back up.

Hahah look at those legs straight LOCK UP and drop!

These scum migrants need to be deported on site. WHY is Europe the only country that tolerates this?

I recommend watching the whole video, as u see the scum attacking a beautiful Italian reporter before, andTommy going over just a few of the violent attacks these migrants cause. But PUNCH IS AT 3:00

A - Europe is not a country.

B - I dont see anyone attacking a woman in that video but I did skip through it a bit. Give me the time stamp.

C - Tommy just got beat up outside of McDonalds by a bunch of white guys and whimpered on the ground.

D - He is harassing a bunch of homeless immigrants, yeah what a crusader.

Comment

Originally posted by TheReadyTimeBoy View Post
          Say whatever you want about Tommy Robinson but he is one ballsy mother****er.
          No he isn't. He challenged a Muslim youtuber to an MMA fight (the guy just wanted a debate), when he accepted, Tommy neevr replied.

Plus I've spoken to the guy twice myself and when he gets put on the spot, his face goes red, he stutters and his handlers come and take him away. One time I saw him outside a mosque and challenged him on his lies, his handlers came to take him into a blacked out car. So yeah, ballsy...

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
            No he isn't. He challenged a Muslim youtuber to an MMA fight (the guy just wanted a debate), when he accepted, Tommy neevr replied.

Plus I've spoken to the guy twice myself and when he gets put on the spot, his face goes red, he stutters and his handlers come and take him away. One time I saw him outside a mosque and challenged him on his lies, his handlers came to take him into a blacked out car. So yeah, ballsy...
            No you didn't. You can't even stand up to people on boxing scene. You have 75% of us blocked. I'm sure you go around confronting Tommy Robinson in front of mosques though.

Comment

B - I dont see anyone attacking a woman in that video but I did skip through it a bit. Give me the time stamp.

C - Tommy just got beat up outside of McDonalds by a bunch of white guys and whimpered on the ground.

Obviously I know Europe is not a country, it was a typo - I meant EUROPEAN COUNTRIES. Why are EUROPEAN COUNTRIES the only ones who allow such huge amounts of immigration? Japan doesn't, Saudi Arabia doesn't.

LOL can you IMAGINE what a rich Middle-Eastern country would be like if a bunch of Christian migrants tried to come over and enforce their "rights" hahahahahah

Watch the beginning of the video - the first minute or so. She gets attacked and is screaming bloody murder by the African migrants she's filming.

Yeah, Tommy got JUMPED by like literally five to eight people. And he still got in punches. And he had a tiny ass bit of swelling on his eye.. LOL he was never "whimpering," he was on his feet laughing at how weak and ***** they are.

He isn't harassing anyone - he's there to film how bad the situation is with homeless migrants setting up makeshift amps all over European cities, making them look trashy. WHEN THEY HAVE NO BUSINESS THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE.

the migrant harassed HIM, and Tommy warned him several times he was gonna put him to sleep. But dude didn't get the message, so tommy ONE HITTA QUITTA'D HIT ASS.

And I don't believe you about your tommy encounters.

Comment

This is what happens when you mess with Tommy one on one.. Hahah Tommy warned him multiple times he'll put him to sleep if he does;t back up.

These scum migrants need to be deported on site. WHY is Europe the only country that tolerates this?

I recommend watching the whole video, as u see the scum attacking a beautiful Italian reporter before, andTommy going over just a few of the violent attacks these migrants cause. But PUNCH IS AT 3:00

Great stuff, I'd ride with him. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                  No you didn't. You can't even stand up to people on boxing scene. You have 75% of us blocked. I'm sure you go around confronting Tommy Robinson in front of mosques though.
                  Dayuuum you forward and back slashed him up..

Good post... Tony is cool with me.

Comment

Please add me to your basket of the deplorable's.

I cool with all them men.

Comment

Sucker punch. That dude wasn't looking when he punched him.

Comment

Working...
                      X