Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "official" weed appreciation thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So this guy today wanted £80 for a quarter of Blueberry Haze, i told him to go **** his hand then shoot himself and i'll take it from his corpse. Due to the luls he did it for £70, still a bit much but ****, training sooo hard for my pro career i need some medication for my two days off..............................

Blaze...

Comment

• Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
      I moved to the poconos because of my girlfriendand havent smoked since July mostly because I dont know anybody here yet.

Smoke for me brothas im in pain
      This is for you Nate!

Comment

• Smoking on some iceolator , blows your fuc.king head off. Really nice taste to it aswell.

Comment

• I smoked weed for the first time in two months, bought and listened to the simon and garfunkel greatest hits and ****ed my ex girlfriends best friend and called her to tell her, thanks weed and vodka!

Comment

• Anyone use the Atmos Raw Vape Pen? Lookin to cop one today just in time for the Cotto fight this weekend LOL

Comment

• how do you guys smoke everyday without feeling the effects of being slow in the mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Body Snatcher- View Post
                how do you guys smoke everyday without feeling the effects of being slow in the mind.
                Years of practice

I'm actually very productive while smoking.

Comment

• f**king destroyed! just GM'd my Houston Astros to the 2044 world series title! first championship in Houston history!!!!!!!! skippy bordano finished with 3007 hits & he got his ring!!!! a trip to the hall of fame?

Comment

• anyone have trouble making weed brownies, as far as them getting you high?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fresno View Post
                      anyone have trouble making weed brownies, as far as them getting you high?
                      Not at all. The problem is that some people just throw bud in the batch.....that fyckin sucks. If youve ever made a compound butter make a compound weed butter. Just melt down butter andbmake sure it doesnt burn and then throw in a qrtr of bud in and make sure you dont burn the bud then sift the weed out and continue to make your brownies. When the recipe calls for oil instead substitute with the weed infused/compound butter and finish the recipe. You can also save some of the butter and then mix with chocolate fudge icing and layer it on top of your brownies........Green K me and your welcome.

Comment

Working...
                      X