No announcement yet.

DRUG TEST'S:Floyd mayeather and victor ortiz tests come back clean

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
    lol i new all the *******s where going to crazy lol i pissed you all off ahahahaahhahhahahaha
    I love how once a post doesn't pan out for some posters, and they end up looking stupid in the end...All of a sudden it was some grand scheme to piss people off.

In reality, it just made you look silly, nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
      I love how once a post doesn't pan out for some posters, and they end up looking stupid in the end...All of a sudden it was some grand scheme to piss people off.

In reality, it just made you look silly, nothing more.
      but where did i say pacquaio didn't pass a blood test i just asked can we say the same about pacquaio you guys are so dumb

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        Bin Laden has given up terrorism.
        i'm just saying you guys need to change your tune. your idol is not getting any younger. if the pac fight needs to happen, it has to be negotiated now and not at some distant future. let's assume pac is not floyd's next fight how many months are we talking about from negotiations to fight night? a year? let's also assume pac is next after khan/floyd, by the time pac/may happens floyd is already 37/38? do you think fans will still want to see that fight?

best thing is to give up this fight and move on. you can say pac is to blame all you want if you're a floyd fan. what exactly do you get out of that? are you phucking kids?

Comment

but where did i say pacquaio didn't pass a blood test i just asked can we say the same about pacquaio you guys are so dumb

Comment

Originally posted by Ugh! View Post

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
              i'm just saying you guys need to change your tune. your idol is not getting any younger. if the pac fight needs to happen, it has to be negotiated now and not at some distant future. let's assume pac is not floyd's next fight how many months are we talking about from negotiations to fight night? a year? let's also assume pac is next after khan/floyd, by the time pac/may happens floyd is already 37/38? do you think fans will still want to see that fight?

best thing is to give up this fight and move on. you can say pac is to blame all you want if you're a floyd fan. what exactly do you get out of that? are you phucking kids?

Comment

***** thread got destroyed pretty quick lol good laugh!

Comment

Come on shauny! Its your second failure of the evening, the other one was your 'proff(lol)' thread.

Comment

See this ^^^ is how you know that a ***** has ****ed up. They revert to the standard unfunny 'you mad' pic.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                      Come on shauny! Its your second failure of the evening, the other one was your 'proff(lol)' thread.
                      hey i like you but your a clown so im now going to own you k http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...ight=sugersean

Comment

Working...
                      X