Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev is Furious: He Hit Me With Low Blows - This is Bull****!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
    People is crazy.

All the world of boxing is furious except the afroamerican fans
    What rock are the posters crawling from under? The ignorance of your statement is baffling.

Comment

Originally posted by Coqui716 View Post
      Enough with the kovalev excuses. Kovalev needs to hope he can land a major fight after what happened tonight.
      Yeah, shame on him for having glass balls...

https://youtu.be/63OZ14qxCtA

Comment

. Meltdown number 2.

Comment

I literally called it that sergio would gas out & make excuses. You clown kovi fans laughed when I said hed get kod since hed try to ko ward & it wouldn't work. Everything happened exactly as I called it,gigi is next to be ko'd then cry robbery. It's duck season & great white hypes extermination season.

Comment

How's that new strength and conditioning coach working out for you, Sergei?

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
                The only true Low blow in that entire round was the last shot. Which was primarily caused by Kovalev being in a non boxing posture not defending himself and basically looking for a way out. But that's all Ward and the refs fault, right? Rewatching the round. Pay attention. The dude quit.
                This. It wasn't the low blow that finished him, it was the vicious head and body shots beforehand.

If you end up getting punched in the nuts because you're bent over like a cheap hooker with your back against the ropes, looking for a way out, well that's your own fault.

Comment

What happened to no excuses? He got TKOd by a fighter that hits like a girl. Lmao

At least he can go beg Chickenson for a fight now. Or maybe Pascal 3

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                    People is crazy.

All the world of boxing is furious except the afroamerican fans
                    Just like you and your ilk called what Bradley did to Marquez "running".

Comment

Get over it Kitty Kovelev. No more excuses, no more lies, no more tries. Taunt Stevenson to give you a crack at it. I don't that that'll even happen. Your career is destroyed instead.

Comment

Working...
                      X