No announcement yet.

Bad training session

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad training session

Had a really bad time in the gym this morning, sparred like crap - gassed after about a minute, had coaches shouting at me to work harder, was just a torture-session. I feel like someone has sucked all the fight out of me today, and it's weird 'cos I had an AMAZING session just a couple of days ago.

Anybody get this sometimes, a random bad workout?

Yeah, I had some of these days too, and still sometimes having. Don't worry.

Comment

It happens. Giving it your best is all that matters. I often have days that I think are going to be a waste, but once I get past the hump, they turn out to be some of the most productive. As long as you're staying healthy and giving it what you've got, you're doing the right thing.

Comment

Thanks peeps, Redd Foxx yeh man, that's happens more often than not, you drag yourself to the gym and once you start working out it all comes together, and you come out feeling like a King. LOVE those days! That's how it usually is, I love training

I think I didn't get enough rest the day before but anyway, if it was easy everyone would be doing it right

Comment

Overtraining?

10 Symptoms of Overtraining

Fatigue or lack of energy
          Loss of strength
          Poor sleep
          Irritability and moodiness
          Loss of enthusiasm
          Elevated heart rate while resting
          Decreased immunity or getting sick more frequently than normal
          Decrease in performance
          Unwanted weight loss