Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sullivan Barrera Furious: I Should Be Fighting Bivol For WBA Title!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by giacomino View Post
    Beterbiev is fighting a German pastry for a belt and now Bivol is fighting an Australian nobody for a belt. Sounds like things are getting back to normal in alphabet title belt land now that Ward is retired
    Beterbiev is only fighting a German pastry for the belt because no one else wanted any part of him!

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
      No rumour, he was defending it earlier https://mobile.twitter.com/sullivanb...6366878720?p=v
      So Krooked Kathy lowballed Barrera instead of negotiating in good faith because she couldn't risk Kovalev's reputation being torn further to shreds for ducking.

BTW, Randall Cuningham the OG mobile QB is an ATG!

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
        Main Events probably skipped him over behind his back the same way they signed the Beterbiev contract behind his back. He's a foreigner that speaks poor English. He's probably getting ****ed on the side.
        No rumour, he was defending it earlier https://mobile.twitter.com/sullivanb...6366878720?p=v
        Because he was under the impression he was getting a title fight or eliminator next. Not sure why his promoter couldn't get him the title fight against a guy they co promote.

Comment

Originally posted by Feint First View Post
          BTW, Randall Cuningham the OG mobile QB is an ATG!
          Of course. I was furious when the forum cut the "ham" off when I signed up.

Comment

It's obvious, Kathy Duva is the Forrest Gump of promoters.

She's got 2 Top 5 Lt Heavyweights (at worst) with same promoter, same network, great fan friendly matchup. Yet she couldn't get it done and set up a title fight for at least 1 of the 3 vacant belts SMH.

Comment

Of course. I was furious when the forum cut the "ham" off when I signed up.
              Was wondering about that. Randall "Cunning" works too lol.

Comment

He's right, but what title shot did he think was getting when he turned down Kovalev? Jack only vacated 2 days ago, before that it was lined up to be Jack-Bivol. So he turned down Kovalev weeks ago expecting what title fight instead?

Comment

Originally posted by NullaNulla View Post
                  Barrera is all talk, he would run as far from Bivol as he did from Beterbiev.
                  Right on. You're a genius, Barrera is scared of getting a title shot. He must've also been scared of Beterbiev, because he was offered an incredible amount of money for that fight. You must watch a lot of boxing. Great post.

Comment

Sullivan should fight Marcus Browne

Comment

Why didn't he say something

Comment

Working...
                      X