No announcement yet.

Charlie Z confronted..lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
    Are you slow? Charlie has been doing that for years, and actually assaulting unsuspecting people who are handed a pair of gloves while he starts wailing on them. This guy was just joking and messing with Charlies, nothing like the violent crap that Charlie has pulled for years. Surprised he never caught a case even though he seems legitimately ******ed.
    Yeah, just ****** Charlie does it, doesn't mean this ****** gets a pass.

Comment

I don't feel the slightest amount of pity or sympathy for this Charlie Z dude. I don't care if he does suffer from some kind of behavioral disorder. He had it coming.

Besides, he is not mentally ill because most people who are mentally ill aren't violent anyway. This guy knows exactly what he is doing. He knows right from wrong.

His violent assaults on innocent and unsuspecting civilians are both premeditated and very calculating. Which means he is capable of forming an intent thereby making him legally sane.

Moreover, after he achieves his mission, he uploads them on social media and is often seen laughing and boasting about them.

Comment

I got the bald dude beating both their punk asses at the same time. These two puszies deserve each other

Comment

Working...
        X