Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I will respect GGG and his career IF....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
    I want you to say... openly on this forum so I can quote you.. That Canelo won 4 rounds against GGG in their first fight.

Canelo won MORE than 4 rounds in the first fight

Canelo CLEARLY beat Golovkin in the rematch

I want you to say..... openly on this forum so I can quote you..... that Golovkin is a better fighter than Ward or Canelo

Comment

• Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
      LOL let's be real though, my initial reply triggered you little diego. I wonder what you really want to say to me

You and I BOTH know. WE both know.

(You're not included in that grouphug, I just use that emoji because it looks cool. Everyone else is in the grouphug except for you. You get back to scrubbing the toilet and I'll pay you whatever I feel like paying you)
      I said exactly what I wanted. You’re a clown. You started three threads bashing Golovkin. This one talking about you not respecting him, like anyone gives a rip. Anybody obsessing about any fighter is almost always a loser.

You can’t use your EBT card to pay for cleaning toilets kid. I found more change in my sofa than you have to your name. Now just stop, we (you and I) know you got nothing that demonstrates success in your life. You can’t give respect because you don’t even respect yourself. And thanks for leaving me out of your group hug Barney.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
        I said exactly what I wanted. You’re a clown. You started three threads bashing Golovkin. This one talking about you not respecting him, like anyone gives a rip. Anybody obsessing about any fighter is almost always a loser.

You can’t use your EBT card to pay for cleaning toilets kid. I found more change in my sofa than you have to your name. Now just stop, we (you and I) know you got nothing that demonstrates success in your life. You can’t give respect because you don’t even respect yourself. And thanks for leaving me out of your group hug Barney.
        Stopped reading at "I said exactly what I wanted."

LOL whatever you typed after that mr toilet scrubber was a waste of time. Hahaha lol!

(no diego included)

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          wow, that was a HUGE moan that said almost nothing at all

lets start at the top

which statement was prefixed with the word fact, that you feel is incorrect?

because.....

..... you ignoring the truth does not make it incorrect, either

your statement, that Golovkin was willing to fight everyone..... is way further from the truth than anything I said..... nothing like that ever happened

there is talking, and there is doing....

you commented on the talking part..... which yea, happened
          You’re right everything you wrote after capitalizing the word Fact was spot on but to be critical of a team knowing their fighters weakness and trying to guide his career in the best direction is Some straight BS because you know that’s how almost 99% of fighters team operate when they’re in the position to do so.

I should have wrote every time you Bold the word THat or Will is mostly your biased hatred opinion and mostly just pure BS on just making reason why your justified spending hours of your life week after week hating on a certain fighter and not taking into account how the sport works

Like you always seem to ignore that Golovkin had a winning lottery ticket in his hand as far as his purse for a rematch with Canelo in 4 months and somehow he ducked Devre , Andrade , Saunders because he chose a lay up instead of taking a higher risk and a chance of losing out on that Lotto ticket. When the FACT is there isn’t 1 fighter or his team that would have in the entire f.ucking sport faced a legit threat before cashing that ticket in 4 months down the road.
          Please name someone who would if you think there is

You make it seem like Golovkin was hesitating to fight Jacobs but the reality is it was Jacobs who was negotiating for a higher split then he was mandated to get and dragging the negotiations , Golovkin agreed to give Jacobs a higher split when he didnt have too , If he was so hesitant like you believe he wouldn’t
          Have given up $ from his mandated share to make the fight he would have stuck to his guns knowing the fight would fall apart. But him giving a higher % kind of would make you think he wanted to make the fight

Saying Jacobs didn’t have a problems fighting Devre either like Golovkin would never fight him and Jacobs was so brave doing something Golovkin wouldn’t do is another line that’s so full of sh.it and just ignoring the entire landscape of events why the events happend like they did. No sh.it Jacobs jumped at the opportunity and took the fight for a chance to earn his first Big Boy strap it would give him leverage if he won and again no sh.it Golovkin didn’t fight Devre because he was going to earn f.uck you $ 4 months down the road surely that has to be considered why the fight never happend

Like who the f.uck is going to believe that Cotto or Canelo would have considered fighting Golovkin before they fought each other , with both making way more $ fighting each other and Even if Golovkin would have agreed to lose weight it those fights were never going to happen before they fought each other. And after they fought each other Cotto didn’t seem to interested in a Golovkin and it toke what 2 years from that fight for Canelo team to make the fight when Golovkin was at age that’s ancient for almost all fighters and had shown signs of being on the decline to make that fight happen

Listen I’m a huge Lara fan he’s one of my favourites and also Ward fan and would love for those fights to happen , but if you can’t admit the reason Golovkin didn’t fight them is the same reasons 100s of potential fights fans would have wanted to see happen and the reasons the fights didn’t get made is it’s mostly just how the business /sports works , But acting like Golovkin is always to blame is a little ingenious when you blatantly disregard why in most cases they never even had a possibility of being made.

Who’s remaining from your imaginary list of fighters Golovkin didn’t fight and swerved because he’s a b.itch . I think just Mora and I don’t have a reason or care why a Golovkin/Mora fight never materialized, but if it did would you or anyone have changed your tune about Golovkins resume, I seriously f.ucking doubt it so really Who cares that it never happened it wouldn’t have changed a f.ucking thing like Change the name Geale with Mora and you basically have the same class of fighter who fought him in the same stage in their career their interchangeable as far as what a win over them does as far as boosting his resume

I’m not saying you can’t sh.it on the decisions
          Golovkin and his team have made through the years and he’s beyond reproach, obviously his CV isn’t impressive overall but let’s be honest about why it is like it is and not just bump the gums and ignore how the sport operates . Like fighting Brook was a joke all around , Taking on Monroe and trying to pass him off as some sort of Lara JR. when Lara said he’s down to fight and having Losffler swerving all questions related to Lara was another f.ucking lame move by his team. He gets a pass for Wade because he was a Mando but it wasn’t a good look at the time because of his lacklustre opponets and just reaffirmed peoples opinion on his sh.it resume . But for you to spend years beating the drum and act like he’s the biggest fraud in the sport isnt anywhere near The truth and you only hate the guy because his rather weak resume doesn’t match up to his accolades and Hype doesn’t hold weight

I mean Bud Crawford is another elite fighter who’s looked at as maybe one if not the best P4P and his resume is f.ucking just as if not more trash compared Golovkins when you compare resumes at least with Golovkin you can’t say he has one of the most powerful men in the sport who is has the ability and is able to make notable fight for his guys by essentially just snapping his fingers guiding his career. I mean loeffler always seemed like he had to play second fiddle wasn’t in a position of strength when making any somewhat alright Golovkin fight , you can’t say the same thing about Bud because he has Arum because with probably the exception of the May / PAC fight he’s almost always the one in the room who In a power of strength

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            Canelo won MORE than 4 rounds in the first fight

Canelo CLEARLY beat Golovkin in the rematch
            Hahahhahahahahhaha

Comment

Stopped reading at "I said exactly what I wanted."

LOL whatever you typed after that mr toilet scrubber was a waste of time. Hahaha lol!

(no diego included)
              You read it and weeped. Later Barney.

Comment

You read it and weeped. Later Barney.
                diego. LOL!

Rodriguez.....haha. have a nice day.

Comment

diego. LOL!

Rodriguez.....haha. have a nice day.
                  You too Barney.

Comment

You too Barney.

Comment

• Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                      You’re right everything you wrote after capitalizing the word Fact was spot on but to be critical of a team knowing their fighters weakness and trying to guide his career in the best direction is Some straight BS because you know that’s how almost 99% of fighters team operate when they’re in the position to do so.

I should have wrote every time you Bold the word THat or Will is mostly your biased hatred opinion and mostly just pure BS on just making reason why your justified spending hours of your life week after week hating on a certain fighter and not taking into account how the sport works

Like you always seem to ignore that Golovkin had a winning lottery ticket in his hand as far as his purse for a rematch with Canelo in 4 months and somehow he ducked Devre , Andrade , Saunders because he chose a lay up instead of taking a higher risk and a chance of losing out on that Lotto ticket. When the FACT is there isn’t 1 fighter or his team that would have in the entire f.ucking sport faced a legit threat before cashing that ticket in 4 months down the road.
                      Please name someone who would if you think there is

You make it seem like Golovkin was hesitating to fight Jacobs but the reality is it was Jacobs who was negotiating for a higher split then he was mandated to get and dragging the negotiations , Golovkin agreed to give Jacobs a higher split when he didnt have too , If he was so hesitant like you believe he wouldn’t
                      Have given up $ from his mandated share to make the fight he would have stuck to his guns knowing the fight would fall apart. But him giving a higher % kind of would make you think he wanted to make the fight

Saying Jacobs didn’t have a problems fighting Devre either like Golovkin would never fight him and Jacobs was so brave doing something Golovkin wouldn’t do is another line that’s so full of sh.it and just ignoring the entire landscape of events why the events happend like they did. No sh.it Jacobs jumped at the opportunity and took the fight for a chance to earn his first Big Boy strap it would give him leverage if he won and again no sh.it Golovkin didn’t fight Devre because he was going to earn f.uck you $ 4 months down the road surely that has to be considered why the fight never happend

Like who the f.uck is going to believe that Cotto or Canelo would have considered fighting Golovkin before they fought each other , with both making way more $ fighting each other and Even if Golovkin would have agreed to lose weight it those fights were never going to happen before they fought each other. And after they fought each other Cotto didn’t seem to interested in a Golovkin and it toke what 2 years from that fight for Canelo team to make the fight when Golovkin was at age that’s ancient for almost all fighters and had shown signs of being on the decline to make that fight happen

Listen I’m a huge Lara fan he’s one of my favourites and also Ward fan and would love for those fights to happen , but if you can’t admit the reason Golovkin didn’t fight them is the same reasons 100s of potential fights fans would have wanted to see happen and the reasons the fights didn’t get made is it’s mostly just how the business /sports works , But acting like Golovkin is always to blame is a little ingenious when you blatantly disregard why in most cases they never even had a possibility of being made.

Who’s remaining from your imaginary list of fighters Golovkin didn’t fight and swerved because he’s a b.itch . I think just Mora and I don’t have a reason or care why a Golovkin/Mora fight never materialized, but if it did would you or anyone have changed your tune about Golovkins resume, I seriously f.ucking doubt it so really Who cares that it never happened it wouldn’t have changed a f.ucking thing like Change the name Geale with Mora and you basically have the same class of fighter who fought him in the same stage in their career their interchangeable as far as what a win over them does as far as boosting his resume

I’m not saying you can’t sh.it on the decisions
                      Golovkin and his team have made through the years and he’s beyond reproach, obviously his CV isn’t impressive overall but let’s be honest about why it is like it is and not just bump the gums and ignore how the sport operates . Like fighting Brook was a joke all around , Taking on Monroe and trying to pass him off as some sort of Lara JR. when Lara said he’s down to fight and having Losffler swerving all questions related to Lara was another f.ucking lame move by his team. He gets a pass for Wade because he was a Mando but it wasn’t a good look at the time because of his lacklustre opponets and just reaffirmed peoples opinion on his sh.it resume . But for you to spend years beating the drum and act like he’s the biggest fraud in the sport isnt anywhere near The truth and you only hate the guy because his rather weak resume doesn’t match up to his accolades and Hype doesn’t hold weight

I mean Bud Crawford is another elite fighter who’s looked at as maybe one if not the best P4P and his resume is f.ucking just as if not more trash compared Golovkins when you compare resumes at least with Golovkin you can’t say he has one of the most powerful men in the sport who is has the ability and is able to make notable fight for his guys by essentially just snapping his fingers guiding his career. I mean loeffler always seemed like he had to play second fiddle wasn’t in a position of strength when making any somewhat alright Golovkin fight , you can’t say the same thing about Bud because he has Arum because with probably the exception of the May / PAC fight he’s almost always the one in the room who In a power of strength

I am not critical of his team for doing it

I am critical of his fans, for denying it

all that " duckin me doe " rubbish is bullshlt..... they fought who they wanted, and they passed on the rest..... just like everyone else

and I am also critical of Golovkin for repeatedly promising to make fights that he knew would never happen

the fact is..... Golovkin could have made ALL of those fights that I mentioned, but he CHOSE not to

Comment

Working...
                      X