No announcement yet.

8,000,000 percent flat earth proof

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    The helicopter example got me. I’m a believer now..

But for real, can anyone explain the helicopter?

Obviously the earth rotates around the sun in a year, and spins 360 in 24 hours. So the earth is constantly moving so why doesn’t the ground move under helicopter? Gravity I assume
    Not exactly. Conservation of momentum, mainly. When you take off you're traveling at the same speed as the earth - as is the air that surrounds you. Unless you apply a force to slow yourself down or speed yourself up then you'll continue to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      are all teh flat earth believers black?

all I seen was larryx believing it some black football players and this dude.
      It is not even a black movement. It is about as contrapro as one can get. The main spreader of the BS has a face that asks to be punched, and his crap is aimed at white middle class ideology. They want to discourage scientific investigation at all costs and promote nonsense in its place.

By the way: if anyone wants to understand why this theory is such a crock here is what they do not tell you: In the 18oos astronomy as we know it was ALL about measuring things. the Earth was measured in every conceviable way by these people... Every conceivable way with the exception of lasers.

Comment

then how is it that the satellite pics show a ROUND earth?

Last edited by bigjavi973; 01-10-2018, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Obviously the earth rotates around the sun in a year, and spins 360 in 24 hours. So the earth is constantly moving so why doesn’t the ground move under helicopter? Gravity I assume
          No Sugar

There are more forces at work than gravity... like air pressure...the kind that makes a feather land before a bowling ball when both are dropped at the same time from the same height.

Helicoptors are subject to the atmosphere which are moved as a whole with the planet. The actual centrapedal force is just a bubble within the air currents as a whole. Its the same thing as convection: the rise and fall of heat within the air. It happens within a specific area of the atmosphere, which has nothng to do with how the atmosphere is moving with the Earth as a whole.

People tend to think of the atmosphere as being less solid than it is. Yes it is a gas but has a collective weight that anchors it to the Earth. When I create centripedal force in the atmosphere it creates a cone of movement in the entire atmosphere as a whole, hence the ground does not move below the force G spot.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
            I’m convinced.

That sun is a tricky mofo though.

How does he sneak all the way back to the east every night without being noticed?
            oh you didnt know?

all the planets and the sun rotate around the flat earth.....

what I wanna know is where does all the water go when it reaches the tip of the earth?

does it just go and float in space?

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
              It is not even a black movement. It is about as contrapro as one can get. The main spreader of the BS has a face that asks to be punched, and his crap is aimed at white middle class ideology. They want to discourage scientific investigation at all costs and promote nonsense in its place.

By the way: if anyone wants to understand why this theory is such a crock here is what they do not tell you: In the 18oos astronomy as we know it was ALL about measuring things. the Earth was measured in every conceviable way by these people... Every conceivable way with the exception of lasers.
              IDK i seen a video where these scientist said that the reason the flat earth people have traction is cause the same science that is applied to prove the earth is round can be applied to prove the earth is flat. I distinctly remember something about how they measure the sun was one example of the science can be applied to both or someshit liek that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
                Anyone who uses the phrase "8,000,000 percent proof" is a 8,000,000% moron.
                there you go

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  This is so daft.

im hoping dude is just auditioning for comedy central

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                    IDK i seen a video where these scientist said that the reason the flat earth people have traction is cause the same science that is applied to prove the earth is round can be applied to prove the earth is flat. I distinctly remember something about how they measure the sun was one example of the science can be applied to both or someshit liek that.
                    War Mikey

The sun is one very small way of measuring, along with the "boat dip" where one sees a ship visually leave the horizon. The astronomers of yesteryear were strictly about measuring things. Using math like trig to show angles, using the light from different bodies and displacement. Thats all these people did. Lasers, sonar and satelite also are where we bounce light, sound, and satelite waves off things to measure them.

Comment

It is essentially Gravity, isn't it? You would still be tethered to the Earth's gravititational pull, and will continue to move with the Earth until you break orbit..?

Not sure but I find these subjects interesting.

Comment

Working...
                      X