So Bj Penn retired.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Bj Penn retired.

Thanks for the fights Bj.

I say he ranks about top 10 all time. Is he considered the best lightweight ever though?

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
      I say he ranks about top 10 all time. Is he considered the best lightweight ever though?
      I'd say so. He beat Gomi, young Renzo Gracie, Prime Matt Hughes, in a lot of people's mind beat Prime GSP the first time, Kenny Florian, Caol Uno, Din Thomas, Diego Sanchez, Sean Sherk, Jens Pulver, Joe Daddy.

While also going up in weight fighting Machida. He has a who's who list of wins and losses and their has never been a more dominant champion at Lightweight. In the UFC Edgar is the only one who comes close and if he would of beat Bendo he could be ahead of him by now but at this point BJ is still the top dog.

Appreciate the fights BJ, I'm pissed the UFC over saturated the market and made me miss your last fight as I had no idea it was even on. How the hell do you have a fight night the day after a huge PPV?

His record is 16-10 which is very deceiving as like I said he only beat and lost to the best minus maybe Rory.

Comment

Working...
      X