Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When was the last time you've seen another man's di1ck?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
    lol who's alt is this bumping all my d1ck threads. I can assure this ain't me.
    If you don't want your d1ck threads to be bumped, then stop making d1ck threads

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      If you don't want your d1ck threads to be bumped, then stop making d1ck threads
      He's picking up where AlexKid left off.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        He's picking up where AlexKid left off.
        lmao oh yeah where has that guy been....

Comment

lmao oh yeah where has that guy been....
          I think they actually permabanned him

Not that I'm complaining

Comment

I think they actually permabanned him

Not that I'm complaining
            Oh I think I remember now

I'm not 100% but I believe it was something like a longtime member had been gone for a while (Zaroku maybe?) and he said something like he hoped Zaroku had died or something like that

Comment

I'm not 100% but I believe it was something like a longtime member had been gone for a while (Zaroku maybe?) and he said something like he hoped Zaroku had died or something like that
              I think that was the last straw. Brother Z was in the hospital for about a month and AssKid made a thread saying Z was dead

Comment

I think that was the last straw. Brother Z was in the hospital for about a month and AssKid made a thread saying Z was dead
                Well on the bright side now we have all our dick thread needs satisfied by Butler

But let me not schit on him too much now before he reminds me of the time he pulled off an upset on me in fantasy football even while playing Tom Savage

Comment

Well on the bright side now we have all our dick thread needs satisfied by Butler

But let me not schit on him too much now before he reminds me of the time he pulled off an upset on me in fantasy football even while playing Tom Savage
                  I like butler better. I've had him turn his troll game off and talk to me man to man. Not often, but still, lol

Comment

Pretty much everyday in the gym shower.

A lot of tiny members at the gym B.utler, so need to be ashamed of what you're hiding.

I even I saw a guy wearing a c0ck ring for some reason. No joke. Didn't want to ask about it, kind of awkward.

Comment

Not true. Maybe he did get a ban for that, but it couldn't have been permanent. If you look at his profile or his posts, it would say banned under his name, but it doesn't.

I took a look at his post history and he made a good bye thread. He said he was leaving for because he was disgusted by the posts of one of the members here, apparently bad enough to where it made AlexKid want to leave for good.

He came back for one more thread and hasn't posted since and that was in September, although he has been online as recently as a few days ago.

As far as him have said he had hoped Z man died, I find that hard to believe. It always seemed that AlexKid tried to get along with everyone and from what I had seen, Zaroku seemed to be one of those who liked AlexKid, just based off of the posts that I've read.
                      Last edited by b Murphington; 10-28-2017, 01:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X