No announcement yet.

TO eveyone using fight night weights to justify jmm-manny

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
    Hmm... interesting. It's not the weight advantage that made the difference in that fight. It's style difference. JMM doesn't do well with fellow counter punchers in which Floyd is one. He does well when the opponent moves forward and him backing out. JMM was forced to fight offensively in that fight because no one else will. He felt obligated maybe because he felt he was the one that was expected to prove something.

If Pac fights the same style like he did in the first and second fight, I don't expect much difference in this trilogy.
    What do bad style match ups have to do with a fight being legit or not?

The Mayweather-Marquez fight wasn't legit because Marquez had to move up 2 weight classes and couldn't perform above 135. That's it.

He has admitted this and explains why he moved straight back down to 135.

Comment

Pac is just played out

Comment

Fight is a joke

a cherry pick

same people who ****ted on Marquez-Mayweather are praising Pac-Marquez 3

same people who praised Marquez-Mayweather are ****ting on Pac-Marquez 3

urrry1 urready know

Comment

everyone [floyd] fans saying don't want none of jmm during the whole previous fight negotiations now say it doesn't make sense.

as a pac fan, i would like to see the end of pac vs jmm controversy as well as the mexican boxing fans I know.

so if it doesn't make *****s happy who the **** cares.

it wasn't about floyd not only not making weight at weigh-in but jmm bloated up to about ~150 and bull**** if you don't believe floyd was close to or over 160 for fight night. That's the big **** up.

how you *****s think fight night weight is not the real testament for weight advantage is beyond me. you guys call yourselves boxing fans right? boxing fans or not only takes logic to dissect that question.

If your both coming in at 147~ fight night, I feel that is more legit than two fighters at weigh in at 147 and bloating up to ~160. Sorry, logic just makes more sense than being a ***** or *******.

Let me guess, you are too biased to see the reasoning. Why make a thread if your not open to hearing reason? Have a good day Larry.

Comment

point of this thread

dont praise manny-jmm and **** on floyd-jmm

dont **** on jmm-manny if you praised floyd-jmm

Comment

Originally posted by nj_evoixgsr View Post
              everyone [floyd] fans saying don't want none of jmm during the whole previous fight negotiations now say it doesn't make sense.

as a pac fan, i would like to see the end of pac vs jmm controversy as well as the mexican boxing fans I know.

so if it doesn't make *****s happy who the **** cares.

it wasn't about floyd not only not making weight at weigh-in but jmm bloated up to about ~150 and bull**** if you don't believe floyd was close to or over 160 for fight night. That's the big **** up.

how you *****s think fight night weight is not the real testament for weight advantage is beyond me. you guys call yourselves boxing fans right? boxing fans or not only takes logic to dissect that question.

If your both coming in at 147~ fight night, I feel that is more legit than two fighters at weigh in at 147 and bloating up to ~160. Sorry, logic just makes more sense than being a ***** or *******.

Let me guess, you are too biased to see the reasoning. Why make a thread if your not open to hearing reason? Have a good day Larry.
              did you give floyd credit for dominating jmm???you say fightnight weights matter and jmm was to small for floyd and manny and jmm are the same size...so why should floyd fight little man manny??

Comment

larry - you can check my old posts after the fight and til this day. I give all the props to floyd and believe in his skill because of how easily he took care of business and made JMM look like a bum.

yet, I also can't deny the facts all the favored floyd. yet floyd fans deny that the facts are there.

I am a pac fan but I'm not biased. I respect floyds skills just don't respect floyd for his antics and not fighting the best. just like *****s hate *******s. *******s hate *****s the same way. ying and yang. both have even rebuttals. no win situation both amazing fighters but both want their fighter on top.

we're missing out on a verdict that will get tainted with age.

both pbf and pac are highly favored to win. hopefully this fight gets done. if they don't after this fight. boxing fans around the world should do something about this bull****. this fight is a MUST.

Comment

Working...
                X