Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jhonny is living the dream for now. In 2 yrs, his balls removed!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Jhonny is living the dream for now. In 2 yrs, his balls removed!

Jhonny is gonna plant his seed in a white & tan female chihuahua this weekend. His dad was a grand champion, JKC Japan Kennel Club. We get calls from breeders offering cash for jhonny's stud services. He used to have more gigs in the past, and has fathered a lot of pups. But, as he gets older the work isn't always there.

He's gonna pocket a little over 300 USD for his services.
    His pups are always DNA tested to verify were sired by Jhonny.

He has a great life now. But, in two years our vet advised us to have his balls removed. I can't do it, but my girl said he'll live longer and healthier without them.

Party now, lose balls later. What do you guys think?
    Remove the balls or not?
    Yes
    16.67%
    Fvck No
    25.00%
    Remove your own balls Zaroku
    8.33%
    Don't make Jhonny into a BUTLER!
    50.00%

The poll is expired.

Which is an Ideal Dog for Tropical weather? My wife wants a husky because she had grown up with such dogs in the colder climate of Finland, but I'm not sure if that's ideal to a tropical country. Which do you think is the best for tropics Zaruko? You are the dog whisperer around the lounge, and the other guy (Beercules) Is absent for info.

Comment

Yes, Jhonny is more a man than B.UTLER is even without his balls. It is an insult to compare Jhonny to B.UTLER Zaruko!

Comment

Butler is a loser

Comment

Let Jhonny deposit his little load in B.uttler's buttocks first. Then cut his balls off (I mean B.uttler's balls) afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
            Which is an Ideal Dog for Tropical weather? My wife wants a husky because she had grown up with such dogs in the colder climate of Finland, but I'm not sure if that's ideal to a tropical country. Which do you think is the best for tropics Zaruko? You are the dog whisperer around the lounge, and the other guy (Beercules) Is absent for info.
            Big dog or small?
            Small dog, short haired chihuahua.
            Big dog, Rhodesian Ridgeback.

I see people with Akita ken and they are from northern Japan, so they suffer Tokyo summers.
            Shibaken are good medium sized dogs.

Comment

health 1st.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                Big dog or small?
                Small dog, short haired chihuahua.
                Big dog, Rhodesian Ridgeback.

I see people with Akita ken and they are from northern Japan, so they suffer Tokyo summers.
                Shibaken are good medium sized dogs.
                Big, particularly a strong breed such as a Labrador retriever or a husky. Idk.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                  Big, particularly a strong breed such as a Labrador retriever or a husky. Idk.
                  Get a Lab, good smart dogs. Get a tan one, not black. Black absorbs more sunlight. Get hotter quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    Let Jhonny deposit his little load in B.uttler's buttocks first. Then cut his balls off (I mean B.uttler's balls) afterwards.
                    Hahahahaha! Jhonny will make butler buy him steak after shooting in butlers butt.

Comment

Working...
                    X