No announcement yet.

Scary videos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scary videos

Does anyone have any scary videos they'd like to share? I have one. Not many have seen it or noticed it.

Listen closely at 2:30

Comment

Comment

Comment

Check the guy at the end

Comment

You've lost it Dorian. I told you a long time ago, to retire. 4 posts? 4 posts!?

I told you, "Don't let the forum of Boxingscene retire you, you should retire from Boxingscene." You come back from retirement looking all flabby, out of shape, didn't even make the e-weight of 190 e-pounds, came in 6 full e-pounds overweight. Lasted only 4 posts, didn't even put up a fight. You just came back to collect a few e-points and leave. You're gonna need a new avatar and sig, the av and sig you have right now doesn't suit your style. You were in your prime when you had Caroline Wozniacki as your sig.

This thread was just a mere comeback thread, a thread to make you look good, shake the cobwebs. Every one loves talking about scary things. But no, you failed even in your comeback. Ever since you left Gully Gad Promotions, you just haven't been the same poster. It's like if GGP just knew how to match you with the best threads at the right time. Your current threadmakers are just throwing you out to the wolves, cashing you out for their young posters.

Comment

One of your close e-friends, Ether, didn't even attend this thread.

This is our convo:

Ether: Yo Kev, what's up bro.

Kev: Just here laying down, finished jerking off.

Ether: TMI bro, didn't need to know that. What's new?

Kev: My bad. Nothing much man, Dorian is making a comeback. Will you visit his thread?

Ether: I heard. As a close friend, i'm not going. I don't want to see D take any more e-punishment. He's shot, he's been shot for a while now.

Kev: Yeah, I know. But let's go man, just for fun and to support him.

Ether: Kev, don't go, just come to my Resident Evil 6 thread and watch me dominate. I'm still in my prime, stop watching a past prime Dorian. It's sad man.

Kev: I'm going man, i'm going to Dorian's thread. I think he can make a decent come back. Maybe 50-60 posts.

Ether: I'd be surprised if he does over 10.

Kev: That's cruel bro.

Ether: G2g. Fill me in on Dorian's thread later.

Kev: Peace out.

Comment

Wow you really went off and pasted that huh, exposed me.

Dorian, maybe it's best if you just transfer the VIP over to me, bro.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X