No announcement yet.

Former President Of Microsoft Canada: 5G Is Not Safe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post
    Our head Professor of epidemiology in Toronto said corona virus was “ZERO” risk to Canadians not long ago lol. The point is there’s never going to be a real long term study of 5g effects before it becomes the norm. As soon as the first commercial comes out saying “if you don’t have 5g you’re not cool” it won’t matter if it’s harmful anyway. If Apple wants u to upgrade your phone model they will just cripple its performance to try and get u to do so. So if 5g is great most companies will still make it cost as much as possible to benefit.
    Did you read his takes? 5G has been around for awhile already. If it was some sorta mass extinction event we'd all be dead or our heads woulda fell off already.

That professor should be fired for that take if true & it's not a quote taken out of context or some sh^t like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Did you read his takes? 5G has been around for awhile already. If it was some sorta mass extinction event we'd all be dead or our heads woulda fell off already.

That professor should be fired for that take if true & it's not a quote taken out of context or some sh^t like that.
      5g is coming no matter what. I’m not pretending I know enough or believe I could ever find an unbiased long term study at this point. I mean Killer Bees were supposed to kill us, compounded by heavy metal.
      But this virus was supposed to be no big deal either. The professor honestly sounded like a nice guy. He made no apologies though. It was put to him in the interview that he said “ZERO” risk earlier on and he admitted to it. Just said well I didn’t know a lot then and I feel I know even less now. This is the CBC radio so it’s not like he’s going to get crucified like if Trump said that in your country. Maybe there was a political correctness or fear of backlash to say a virus coming out of China was going to be a huge issue. Fear of being “cancelled”? I mean I think that was a very ignorant thing to say if he didn’t know, or maybe he just gambled hoping he was saying the right thing? But it’s never “Zero”. My step mom is in the health field and she was one of the first people that said it was going to be really bad with a virus like this and will spread and we are ill prepared and not taking it seriously. She took flak. But I believed her because shes not trying to grind an axe or be politically correct, and she’s rarely wrong on things like this. My niece was supposed to go on a school trip to China. Sum people figured it was no big deal and they should go, but thankfully they didn’t as they coulda been stuck. The media/president were always going to attack each other over this. Everyone knowing that’s it’s been done wrong but without telling how it’s supposed to be done right, not that it could be proven. I’m waiting to understand how Italy and Iran were hit so hard? Cheek kisses? There’s 7 billion people on this planet and everyone knows how everyone screwed up but aren’t willing to risk saying how it can be fixed. I mean only a few months ago #WW3 was trending on all the news sites. What a relief lol Sorry for the long winded rant.

Comment

of course guys, we all know capitalism is a disease to the human race. There were companies SELLING 3D mask variants to hospitals instead of DONATING. That's why I told all of you TO NOT DRINK during these times, NO ALCOHOL, NO SMOKING. These are all weapons for self destruction. 5G will be the new era of SECOND HAND SMOKING.

Heat waves can reduce the body's immune response to flu, according to new research. The results have implications for how climate change may affect the future of vaccinations and nutrition. Researchers have investigated how high temperatures affect mice infected with influenza virus - 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post
          As soon as the first commercial comes out saying “if you don’t have 5g you’re not cool”
          Ah the good old days, when adverts were terrible, deceitful and manipulative - but at least they admitted to being adverts.

Every couple of days one of our big national news sites puts out an article in their technology section about the 'game changing new technology which will revolutionise EVERYTHING' or words to that effect. It doesn't mark itself as an advertisement anywhere.

Each time it is a grovelling ode to 5G. At the end there is always a 'poll' asking what features of 5G people are most excited about... the poll being sponsored by one of our major telcos with their logo all over it.

It is some of the most disgustingly blatantly paid-for 'journalism' you could ever wish to see.

I know advertising people are all liars, but once upon a time they were honest liars. Now they are lying liars. Scumbags.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
            O.k, but if they can make billions of dollars, while covering our eyes and hurting us, do you believe that they will not do it...…….Rockin'
            Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            I'm hardly a tech dork but the research I did on 5G after hearing all the conspiracy ppl suggest 5G is gonna kill ppl have me on the side of 5G being safe.
            If you want to stick to the idea that it's unsafe, fine, but I want to emphasize that you've already been exposed to it your entire life. Having a 5G cell phone or modem adapter changes nothing in anyone's lives.

Below is a chunk of the highest band of frequencies that 5G transmits over. It's part of the United States' frequency allocation chart. All the areas that say "mobile" are the spaces where the government has either opened up or auctioned off portions of that frequency for the new 5G technologies.

As you can see, tons of other shit is blasted over these frequencies all across America and has been for decades; all different kindsa of point-to-point (building-to-building or tower-to-building using satellites), private radio, broadcasting, earth-to-space, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Odd that some effects of 5g exposure are the same as covid symptoms. It's one or two things imo mass surveillance or a soft method of subtle targeted depopulation as mentioned on the Georgia guidestones. (the bringing down of the world's population to half a mill)

Comment

Never trusted 5G from the start. It's some dangerous ****.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  If you want to stick to the idea that it's unsafe, fine, but I want to emphasize that you've already been exposed to it your entire life. Having a 5G cell phone or modem adapter changes nothing in anyone's lives.

Below is a chunk of the highest band of frequencies that 5G transmits over. It's part of the United States' frequency allocation chart. All the areas that say "mobile" are the spaces where the government has either opened up or auctioned off portions of that frequency for the new 5G technologies.

As you can see, tons of other shit is blasted over these frequencies all across America and has been for decades; all different kindsa of point-to-point (building-to-building or tower-to-building using satellites), private radio, broadcasting, earth-to-space, etc.

This is boxing scene, man. Get out of here with your facts and real world experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                    Ah the good old days, when adverts were terrible, deceitful and manipulative - but at least they admitted to being adverts.

Every couple of days one of our big national news sites puts out an article in their technology section about the 'game changing new technology which will revolutionise EVERYTHING' or words to that effect. It doesn't mark itself as an advertisement anywhere.

Each time it is a grovelling ode to 5G. At the end there is always a 'poll' asking what features of 5G people are most excited about... the poll being sponsored by one of our major telcos with their logo all over it.

It is some of the most disgustingly blatantly paid-for 'journalism' you could ever wish to see.

I know advertising people are all liars, but once upon a time they were honest liars. Now they are lying liars. Scumbags.
                    Right. I think one of the most evil adverts I’ve seen ( effective though ) was the one where they showed a bunch of kids playing with IPhones in groups having a great time. The last sentence was “If you don’t have an Iphone... well I guess you don’t have an IPhone” Not so cryptically implying that you are a loser if u don’t have one, and will be ostracized and should be ashamed for not having one. Almost everyone who has a phone has sum sort of messaging plan with their carrier, because not everyone has iPhones and IMessage. So iMessage uses up data between other iPhones when u probably are paying for unlimited messages through ur carrier anyway. And if u don’t have data on ur phone or connected to the internet iMessages won’t even get to you until you are and won’t automatically convert to regular text messages so u will get them in real time unless u turn iMessages off. So if I ur paying for unlimited msgs which I’m sure almost everyone is forced to do with their carriers, turning off iMessages is the only way to guarantee u will get all ur messages?!!! Sure it’s great if u have no plan and want to talk to other iPhone users. But why pay data fees between iPhones when ur probably paying for unlimited messages already? Am I missing something?

Comment

Yea but the real question is will my internet speeds improve?

Comment

Working...
                      X