Former President Of Microsoft Canada: 5G Is Not Safe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former President Of Microsoft Canada: 5G Is Not Safe

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Thanks for sharing, brotha. I'm definitely gonna send this out to my fam. I don't doubt anything being said...especially when he went in on the FCC.

Comment

I've been hearing a lot about this lately. Thanks for posting

Comment

Great video with good information, I will share this asap.

I've seen stuff like this, but who can tell if its legit?:

I don't know if the tree was like that before the antenna was there

Comment

Well I've been following sars2 since November last yr & the entire time I was already certain the situation would become the current way it is,& during that time because of Huawei in a major way, I was hearing over & over that 5g had been rolled out in Wuhan right around that time & elsewhere its been slowly rolling out,& I was hearing that 5g has been proven to cause humans & countless other species as well to become susceptible to illnesses & pathogens they normally wouldn't. The same sources at the time were reporting that Sars2 is far worse than China was admitting & that the WHO were well aware but refused to designate Sars2 as a emergency health situation,let alone a worldwide pandemic,these same voices were those that included the Dr in china who was likely intentionally infected due to whistleblowing against commie wishes. I don't find any of this coincidental,I assume the vid you posted somehow further proves my point,but I am barely about to watch it.

Comment

how the fck is 5g killing people?

Comment

But you are an American so you are driven by consumerism so you will be getting it when it becomes widespread. Quit frontin', Bro Con.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                Faster access to TikTok ?

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                  People always say that conspiracy theorists are nutjobs or uneducated. Well, here you have the former president of a major tech company breaking things down for you.

Take the time to watch the video.

Comment

I never looked forward to 5G mainly due to long term health hazard.

I dont like it

Comment

Working...
                    X