• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
    How many damage control threads are you going to make
    Lol. Ikr smh

Comment

Originally posted by nidaros997 View Post
      What boxing planet have you been living at these last years?

Ruiz fought Parker for the vacant WBO belt in late 2016, which means he must have been top ranked by the WBO at the time. Many thought Ruiz should have won that fight, but Parker got a close decision at home. Had he won it he would have fought Joshua much earlier, instead of Parker.

Following his loss he was inactive for so long he disappeared from the rankings.

Before last night he was ranked as #5 by the WBA, #15 by the IBF and #11 by the WBO, following his late april win. Thus, he was ranked in the top 15 by all the three major sanctioning bodies that let him fight for their belt.

Please, do your home work.
      He is not talking about those bum ass sanctioning body rankings, that rank obscure names that no one cares about in their top 10.

Speaking of planets, in the boxing world, when fans talk about the top 10, 9 out of 10 times they're talking about The Ring, TBRB, Boxingscene top 10, ESPN, etc, not the WBO, IBF, WBC, WBA which have differing ranks from the actual consensus top 10 of the boxing world.

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Not remotely interested in Sanctioning Bodies pathetic rankings.

Ruiz was not ranked in the Top 10 in any overall ranking system such as The Ring, ESPN, TBRB etc. That's a FACT.

Not ranked in the Top 10 and a 40-1 underdog.

So shut the fuck up.
      Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Yes dummy by the orgs. Did I mention anything about the orgs you dumb cunt?

He was not ranked in the Top 10 in any overall rankings.

I feel your frustration and I know exactly how that feels. These posters be acting ******ed like that from time to time, acting (I hope it's an act) like they don't know what I mean when I say top 10. They hit me with that "But Birzarski Tapatasky was ranked #7 by the IBF doe, and Limifinifim Fripitrivisail was ranked #9 by the WBA."

Comment

AJ drops the right when jabbing. Ruiz countered over it all night.

Good God you Brits DKSAB. WTF fight was this poster watching?

AJ fundamentals are horrid. Thats why he lost the fight.

Ruiz didnt land a lucky punch. He kicked AJs azz all over that ring.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          He is not talking about those bum ass sanctioning body rankings, that rank obscure names that no one cares about in their top 10.

Speaking of planets, in the boxing world, when fans talk about the top 10, 9 out of 10 times they're talking about The Ring, TBRB, Boxingscene top 10, ESPN, etc, not the WBO, IBF, WBC, WBA which have differing ranks from the actual consensus top 10 of the boxing world.

I feel your frustration and I know exactly how that feels. These posters be acting ******ed like that from time to time, acting (I hope it's an act) like they don't know what I mean when I say top 10. They hit me with that "But Birzarski Tapatasky was ranked #7 by the IBF doe, and Limifinifim Fripitrivisail was ranked #9 by the WBA."
          It's a new phenomenon I'm sure. When talking about rankings no one would ever even consider citing a ABC sanctioning organisation ranking until recently.

Bare in mind, Mark De Mori was ranked #10 with the WBA when David Haye fought him. Top 10 ranked guy then

Look at all those shitty mandatories that Kell Brook had, Jo jo Dan and Kevin Bizier, those guys were mandatories I.e #1!! With the IBF. Klitschko had mandatories such as Lepai, Mormeck, Wach etc. #1 ranked with an organisation.

The list goes on and on we could literally be here all night. Didn't the WBA have a Heavyweight that was dead or retired in their Top 5? I'm sure they did. This was around the same time that SHANNON BRIGGS and FRES OQUNEDO were set to fight for their vacant world title.

We've come to a stage now where we have fucking ******s on here citing them

I mean, look at those two brain dead idiots you just quoted me responding to for crying out loud.
          Last edited by IronDanHamza; 06-06-2019, 11:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X