No announcement yet.

Juggs thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
    Isn't she Australian? They have some hot chicks there, but the ones I've dealt with have either been flaky/unreliable or psychos. If I met a normal one that was cool like how she acts in her videos, then yeah, I'd mate with her for life. She kind of looks like the last Aussie chick I knew, but holy crap, did I dodge a bullet by not sleeping with her. Banging a crazy chick is like feeding a stray cat. Once you do it, they become more difficult to get rid of.

She’s an Aussie, I’ve had one Aussie before, she was crazy actually, very open and honest. You can have a good time with them.

Comment

• Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
      Really? I’ll have to check it out. She reminds me of a German girl I was banging once, very fun and curvy.
      Yeah, she also has some recent updates on Realitykings too, Big Naturals site. Doesn't seem psycho, just wild and fun. But if a chick turns out to be psycho, your best bet is, as a good friend of mine once told me "don't stick your dick in crazy."

Comment

She’s an Aussie, I’ve had one Aussie before, she was crazy actually, very open and honest. You can have a good time with them.
        Yeah, I figured, just had back luck with them, man. Not long term material, I guess then?

Comment

That's the strongest sig game on here. Dayum...

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
            Yeah, I figured, just had back luck with them, man. Not long term material, I guess then?
            Well she was a funny Sheila, very down to earth and a good laugh but she was going back to OZ, so I didn’t see her long.

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
            That's the strongest sig game on here. Dayum...

I love the expression.

Comment

Well she was a funny Sheila, very down to earth and a good laugh but she was going back to OZ, so I didn’t see her long.

I love the expression.
              Hehe long, as Butthead would say.

Comment

I love the expression.

Who are those juggs in your avi???

Comment

Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X