Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At 152 Would Khan Beat CANELO? How Bout Bradley? Pacquaio? Would They beat Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .!WAR CANELO!. View Post
    We all know in boxing weight is a major deciding factor in boxing this why some boxers like Mayweather for instance will pay million dollars per pound to just come in and weigh what he wants and this is also why some fights just never get made look at Ward turning down GGG catchewight of -4lbs.

Now giving that Khan did so well against Canelo at 155, now how do you imagine the fight playing it out if the fight was at 152 vs Khan.

Who do you think will win?

Also since these fights have been metioned aswell as possible Canelo oppenents, How about Bradley at 152 would he beat Canelo? what about Pacquaio? would he beat canelo at 152 if so how?
    Bradley and Khan both lose but Pac would win at 152, at 154 and 155 too in all honesty. Canelo is too slow for Pacquiao and too basic.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      Bradley and Khan both lose but Pac would win at 152, at 154 and 155 too in all honesty. Canelo is too slow for Pacquiao and too basic.
      that fight is on the cards, Roach wants a rehydration limit will be an intriguing fight

Comment

All three could very well beat him, depends on how hard it is for Canelo to make the weight

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
          At 152 Canelo basically had to be air lifted in the guy was so weak that Broner would have beaten him that night. The problem with this sight is 99% of the people here have never boxed. Well I boxed drained one time and believe me you have no legs, or energy after that I moved up to the next weight class
          You are full of sht , Canelos output against Floyd was 526 punches thrown .

Canelos output vs Cotto was 484 .

Canelos output vs Trout was 431 .

Canelos output against Lara was 415 .

Now how does a drained fighter with no energy throw more punches than any other of his fights , you see idiot that is an impossibility .

You haters just make up any ol sht as you go along .

Comment

Working...
          X